The Vampire Followers

The Vampire Followers - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 21st May, 2004 - 3:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
People that believe they can live forever by living a life close to that of a vampire?
Post Date: 19th May, 2004 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

The Vampire Followers

Groups that claim some affiliation with being vampires are more common than you may think. There are in fact legally formed religions, names and so on to show they are serious. In some cases members have been known to drink the blood of a corpse in the hope of having immortality. What is your view, are these people too far from the path of reality?

Sponsored Links:
20th May, 2004 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

Followers Vampire The

I think it is weird - probably because I don't understand it, which is the root of all prejudice in my opinion. I have heard that people who drink blood get an incredible energy boost or a high of some sort. I don't know what is in the blood that does this though.

Post Date: 20th May, 2004 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

The Vampire Followers
A Friend

The Vampire Followers Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

Well, we all know that vampires don't exist. Nobody's ever found one and I hope it stays that way!

In some cases members have been known to drink the blood of a corpse in the hope of having immortality.

I have heard that people who drink blood get an incredible energy boost or a high of some sort. I don't know what is in the blood that does this though

I'm not speaking from personal experience, but I reckon if I slayed an unsuspecting virgin and then drank her blood in a glorious ceremony of immortality, i'd be feeling fairly euphoric. Well, only if you're into that kind of thing, I suppose?

20th May, 2004 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

Followers Vampire The

Actually DV, there was a television talk show on once with people on who drink blood. They don't kill people to get the blood. Generally, they cut themselves and then drink it. Apparently it is addictive. I do not remember all the details. It is possible they also drink animal blood, but I really can't remember. It was a few years ago. What I do know is they don't kill to get the blood.

Post Date: 20th May, 2004 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

The Vampire Followers
A Friend

Followers Vampire The

They don't kill people to get the blood. Generally, they cut themselves and then drink it. Apparently it is addictive.

Sounds like these people have "issues" that need resolving. Maybe they just couldn't find any virgins? laugh.gif:-->laugh.gif

20th May, 2004 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

The Vampire Followers

What is your view, are these people too far from the path of reality?

With all honesty I think this people are not of this world laugh.gif, I do believe that blood may have some good components but definetly will not give you immortality, so I really do not believe in such thing.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th May, 2004 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

The Vampire Followers
A Friend

The Vampire Followers

I don't believe that you'll be able live forever if you drink blood (however you aquire it). That seems kinda like a fading tradition. More often than not, the term vapyrism is being used as a psychological/spiritual term. Some people that has been through some intense trauma are affected in certain ways and sometimes they tend to focus on their darker/shadow side more than the brighter side. This negative attitude usually puts others in a bad mood(sucking the life out of them). Empaths are usually the victims in this case. To me, it's just a different language from a sub-culture that describes something that's always existed.

Post Date: 21st May, 2004 - 3:55am / Post ID: #

The Vampire Followers
A Friend

The Vampire Followers Studies Dreams Mystics & Paranormal

With all honesty I think this people are not of this world

But we have to admit, a lot of people have a fascination with this type of thing. Just look at the sucess of movies like "Interview With A Vampire" or the latest release "Van Helsig".

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: The Vampire Followers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,