Reincarnation Or Resurrection Or Neither

Reincarnation Resurrection Neither - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2008 - 5:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2008 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #

Reincarnation or Resurrection or Neither

What do you believe will happen to us after death: Reincarnation or Resurrection or Neither?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Apr, 2008 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Neither Resurrection Reincarnation

Partially based on professionally done hypnosis, as well as conscious memory, I accept reincarnation as a fact. However I am also convinced that we spend time in between incarnations in the presence of Source (God). This also is from my own memory.

I have consciously experienced memories from at least 15 past lives, one of which I "verified" with old records. This lifetime was in the Southwest of America and my name at that time was Sally Matters. I found records in Texas of her existence and what was in those records verified what I remembered. I don't remember my name in most of the memories I have. They aren't full lifetimes, just glimpses, and many of them could not be verified if I wanted to because they were for times when records were not well kept, civilizations that no longer exist or in foreign countries where I do not now know the languages.

My "memories" of being with Source are generally beyond description. What I can say is that these times were full of peace and joy. I reincarnated out of pain at what was happening in the material world and CHOSE to come back here to help.

Nameste
Arrwyn

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2008 - 12:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Reincarnation Or Resurrection Or Neither Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

My experience is not so dramatic.
But I know I have walked before and will learn to walk again.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2008 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Neither Resurrection Reincarnation

I feel that the paths we walk here on this earth is a trial. We are put here for a reason and the trials we face are what shows to god. If we do good in our trials we will spend more time with him if not we will try again. smile.gif

> TOPIC: Reincarnation Or Resurrection Or Neither

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,