[camp] Circus - Page 35 of 38

Sounds like an excellent idea. Best to avoid - Page 35 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 2nd Aug, 2004 - 8:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 38 pgs.  31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 
Closed
Use this thread to plan, make decisions as a party and discuss unique ways to conquer the current scenario. You must be active!
Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2004 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

[camp] Circus
A Friend

[camp] Circus - Page 35

OOC: I think you're right. Sorry, I tend to play my characters like myself, not a lot of self preservation instincts. Scratch my last post.

IC: *Thorian darts after the magician, trying to go under the edge of the tent, if necessary pulling out his dagger and slicing through the edge of the tent.*

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2004 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

[camp] Circus
A Friend

Circus camp

Eep! That might be rather risky, you know. You're not exactally invisible, and also, all those animals, circus workers and people are likely in the way. Besides, who knows what's behind the tent? The magician sounds rather powerful as well, so it might be a wiser idea to have at least one or two other people with you as well. I mean, characters taking risks I can understand, but taking risks at the expense of your life is another thing altogether. And again for the people in the tent, might I point out that it appears rather chaotic? At this rate we had better get out fast or we might find ourselves seperated and moving with the crowd. IC post due soon, I know, but I'm really short of time so I'll do in on my next post. smile.gif Appoligies.

2nd Aug, 2004 - 10:23am / Post ID: #

[camp] Circus RPG PBP Medieval World

Well, I agree with Ramsus's latest post. I think it is better to go out the back and I think with all the chaos in the tent chances of success are pretty good.

2nd Aug, 2004 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

Page 35 Circus camp

Okay, seems the consensus view is to find our way out the back of the tent, the same way the magician went, using daggers if necessary to get out.

Airmed will see Thorian run out that way and follow, and Althea, Eissa and Shade will do the same, moving against the crowd that is merging on the main entrance/exit way where all the circus workers are gathering.

I'll be sure to mention that Ice and Ariadne will watch the Magician & his accomplice to see which way they go before taking a couple of horses from the corral and following.

Will the rest of the Party get out in time to see in what direction they are going and follow?

I'm wondering if the Magician really has all the gold? Do you think it may be hidden in one of the tents? Perhaps that's where/what the remainder of the party should go/do, rather than join in the chase for the Magician? Search the big tent F and E, then some of the smaller ones? There may be time while the circus workers are otherwise occupied with the mob....
=====================================================
As the crowd breaks into confused babble and begins milling around the arena, Althea sees Thorian break and run out through the exit the magician used. Airmed quickly follows him.

Althea looks to Eissa and Shade to see if they noticed the same thing, and she decides quickly that they should all follow to get out of the mob scene. "Whatever is happening here is not going to be good," she whispers intently. "Let's get out while we can, before something bad happens."

Althea runs quickly to the back of the tent and exits in the same fashion as Thorian and Airmed before them....

Reconcile Edited: FarSeer on 2nd Aug, 2004 - 1:21pm

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2004 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Circus
A Friend

Circus camp

*Is back*

So I take it that we are all trying to get out of the tent? I may have missed a few posts in Camp but we do want to catch this magician don't we? Or is that what we are trying to do anyway? Well I take Althea's advice and do what she said for sure.

Thanks for controling my character while I was gone guys.

2nd Aug, 2004 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Circus

Well, it is up to the group, but I think the magician has the gold. Otherwise, why is he fleeing. Also, the circus is going to have to meet up with the magician at some point even if they have the gold and not him. Without the magician, there is no show. As far as whether to all follow us or search out the circus here are a few thoughts to consider. Just thinking out loud so to speak.

It could be very dangerous right now to try to search in the tents. The circus workers are all on edge. They are not likely to take any excuses when they find someone in an area they shouldn't be.

None of you are warriors if a battle ensues.

It seems to me that the important character to catch is the magician. The circus workers are nothing more than hired hands, in my opinion.

One last thing to remember. I am not all that imaginative and haven't played all that many RPGs so take my thoughts with a grain of salt. If you disagree with me, please speak up.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2004 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Circus
A Friend

[camp] Circus - Page 35

OOC: I just took another look at the map. The performance tent where we're presently located is in the southwest quadrant. The horses are in the southeast corner. From the stage exit located at 3:00 I figure that the path of least resistance once outside that exit is to go immediately to the right alongside the performace tent until we reach the pathway between the next tent and the wagons. We may be able to pass through to the horses' area through there. If we exit through the stage area and take the established path instead of going alongside the performance tent, we may encounter resistance. What does everyone think?

2nd Aug, 2004 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Circus World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 35

Sounds like an excellent idea. Best to avoid resistance where possible.

+  « First of 38 pgs.  31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 

> TOPIC: [camp] Circus

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,