[camp] Circus - Page 36 of 38

FarSeer, is it possible for you to just resign - Page 36 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 4th Aug, 2004 - 1:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 38 pgs.  32 33 34 35 36 37 38 
Closed
Use this thread to plan, make decisions as a party and discuss unique ways to conquer the current scenario. You must be active!
3rd Aug, 2004 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

[camp] Circus - Page 36

Looks like a good plan... keep to the side of the tent, then go between the smaller tent and the three wagons directly to the south. If the majority of the circus workers are concentrated on the main entrance/exit from the arena, then there should be fewer of them observing the rest of the encampment.

I agree that the magician is the "main" guy to catch, but he may be running just because he's afraid of being "mobbed," and not necessarily because his pockets are full of gold. And likewise, he may actually have all the gold on him. It's a 40/60 or 30/70 kind of deal biggrin.gif

As far as not searching the bigger tents, it may well be a waste of time, but... well...

===========================
Althea's mind is working overtime...it's a thief's dream-come-true to be able to explore a "rich man's" tent whilst you know he's going to be gone for a while... and there's a ready made diversion happening elsewhere, occupying guards and such ... Not that we'd spend a lot of time doing it, of course... just a quick walk-through, looking to take anything of value. If the gold be there, what a boon! If not, there's sure to be other items ripe for the plucking... And who knows, the mob could dissolve into a riot and end up looting and pillaging the whole encampment.... Maybe with some encouragement from a couple of thieves? She grins to herself and looks quickly over her shoulder without breaking her stride to see where her accomplices are...

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2004 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

[camp] Circus
A Friend

Circus camp

IC: Airmed quickly throws on her backpack and lunges towards Thorian. She manages to grab a sleeve and hollers over the uproar. "This way, lad- the exit is over there!!!" She motions towards the stage exit from which the performers made their hasty retreat. Seeing that Thorian has his dagger at the ready, she shouts, "You lead the way- outside, then to the right! Quickly, lad- we've no time to lose!!!"

3rd Aug, 2004 - 11:07am / Post ID: #

[camp] Circus RPG PBP Medieval World

I think FarSeer might have a point. However, if you do this, just be careful not to get caught. If you do, then act like you were just trying to get away from the mobs of people, animals and circus workers. It might work.

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2004 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Circus
A Friend

Page 36 Circus camp

OOC: Well, the current plan sounds fine to me. Eissa will go along with Althea, if that's fine. She'd actually rather keep away from fighting whenever possible, so she might actually be able to pull a 'I was running away, I swear' act, since she'd be telling the truth.

IC: Eissa panted as her hair fell into her eyes and blocked her view. "Darn," she muttered, still trying to catch up with an already far ahead Althea. "Darn, blast and everything - argh!" Not again, Eissa thought. She hated it when her hair, usually rather unruly, became even messier than usual. It took ages to straighten all the tangles after that. Interesting, she thought again. I'm actually thinking of my hair at a time like this.

"Would you wait?" she yells, before remembering that someone might hear her. Muttering a soft apology to no one in particular, Eissa tries to run a little faster, uncomfortably aware of the noise that she is making. She's a thief, not a warrior, and far better suited to sneaking around then running. Admittedly this is running around at night, but still... How, she thinks, did I ever get myself into this in the first place?

3rd Aug, 2004 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

Circus camp

O.K. We need to post in Party Order and soon. So, FarSeer, as our leader, just go with what you think is best from all the suggestions put forth or what you think the consensus is. We voted for you as leader, now we will trust you.

4th Aug, 2004 - 11:57am / Post ID: #

[camp] Circus

Well, I am going to post in party order. I plan to do it by noon today eastern time. I know that will leave a lot of you out of the decision process, but at this point there is no other choice. If you don't like what I post, you can vote for another second leader, but at least I am going to attempt to prevent us from just being killed waiting for everyone to respond.

FarSeer, it would help me in the future if you could let me know when you aren't going to be around for a while so I can post. I posted in camp yesterday figuring you would post before the night ended with what the party would do. If I had known you wouldn't be able to post in party order for a few days, I would have posted in party order instead. Now, we need to begin all over again.

I am going to question how we all ended up in the cages when we weren't all together, though.

So, anyone with ideas for how to proceed now, please let me know what they are. I will consider them before I post what we are going to do next since we can't do what we had planned up to this point.

My post will not be as creative as FarSeer's so if there is another voluteer to be second leader who is more creative, please speak up.

Reconcile Edited: tenaheff on 4th Aug, 2004 - 11:59am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Aug, 2004 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Circus - Page 36

With great regret, I'm resigning as party leader, and leaving the game. It's become impossible for me to spend the necessary time here. Good luck! and Have Fun.

Roz

4th Aug, 2004 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Circus World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 36

FarSeer, is it possible for you to just resign as leader and still find time to play. You really add a lot to the game.

We need to vote for a new leader. I do not wish to be the leader.

Reconcile Edited: tenaheff on 4th Aug, 2004 - 1:14pm

+  « First of 38 pgs.  32 33 34 35 36 37 38 

> TOPIC: [camp] Circus

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,