[camp] Circus - Page 37 of 38

Okay, folks. The dice roll was a mere 8, meaning - Page 37 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 5th Aug, 2004 - 12:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 38 pgs.  33 34 35 36 37 38 
Closed
Use this thread to plan, make decisions as a party and discuss unique ways to conquer the current scenario. You must be active!
Post Date: 4th Aug, 2004 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Circus
A Friend

[camp] Circus - Page 37

OOC:Okay I see I missed alot since I wasent able to post last night. Sorry...
I don't know who else would be good as leader exept you Tenaheff, but I certainly cannot... <_<

IC:*Shade slowly reachs and unsheaths his dagger keeping it hidden in his cloak. He mentally prepares himself for any chance to get out of the cage.*

Sponsored Links:
4th Aug, 2004 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

Circus camp

IC "Lady, do you want your gold back or not? Think about it, we are a small group. Do you really think we had the time or ability to steal everyone's gold? Just because a few of my friends may choose to earn their living on the dark side, does not make them your enemy today. Their "special skills" shall we say, should come in quite handy in helping you to get your gold back. Look, you have all lost everything. What have you got to lose? If you trust us, you might get your gold back. If you don't, well...

I think my little band of friends could be persuaded to risk getting your gold back for a percentage, say 20%?"

OOC: I am not willing to be leader. I will, however, post in party order until another leader is elected. I will post sometime between 10:00 p.m. tonight and noon tomorrow. I will post with whatever suggestions have been made at that time. Since the GM put us all in the cage at 7:19 this morning, I think that should be enough time for everyone to have checked in and posted at least once. Since, I don't think there is time for us to debate back and forth, I am going to post what I think makes sense taking into consideration what you have said. If you feel strongly about what you want your character to do, indicate that in your post so that I won't deviate from your suggestion for your character. What got us in this mess was trying to discuss what each person wanted to do and decide if all was good. So, if one of us thinks someone else has made a suggestion for their character that isn't good, post it, then the person who made the suggestion can post and reassert or change their mind if they do so quickly. I suggest you all subscribe to this topic, if you haven't already done so, so that you are notified whenever someone posts in camp. Then take the time quickly to read what was posted and decide if you need to respond.

When the window comes for me to post, I will choose a time convenient for me during that to do the actual posting so if I post at 10:00 anything posted in camp prior to that will be considered. If I don't post until noon, that many more replies can be considered, if they have been posted.

My posts won't be as elaborate as FarSeer's were. If your IC remarks fit with whatever the decision is for how the party is going to act, I will include it. If not, I will just have your character following along. This is why it is important that you tell me if you feel strongly about what your character does. In the end, it is your character. If you want that character to do a particular thing, it should be done that way. Sometimes, though we post something and then someone else has a reason why that might not make sense. Some of you may want that considered, some of you may not.

4th Aug, 2004 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Circus RPG PBP Medieval World

FarSeer, is it possible for you to just resign as leader and still find time to play.

All I can say is I'll try. My time is not my own anymore, it seems, and I'm having a lot of difficulty finding time to be online. And when I do, it's irregular -- sometimes in the a.m., sometimes p.m., and sometimes not at all. So even though I'm subscribed to the thread, I don't get that email until I actually get online. So. I'll try.

=====================================================
Althea thinks to be as unnoticeable as possible as the already angry villagers grumble about thieves.... and then stands up straight and nods confidently as Ice presents her proposal to the group.

"I'll risk it," she adds. "Help us get out of this ridiculous cage, and the other from those cages, and we'll do our best to find where the thieving circus workers have taken your gold." She holds her breath and waits.

Reconcile Edited: FarSeer on 5th Aug, 2004 - 12:02am

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2004 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

[camp] Circus
A Friend

Page 37 Circus camp

OOC: I'm not going to pollute this post with the absolute degree of my displeasure of events. However, I will say that I thought we all came into this game as being dedicated to seeing it through to our indiviual outcomes, and that we had all agreed to post consistently. Roz, I understand that real life takes priority. I will truly miss Althea. You have my sincere thanks for acting as party leader. Tena, I respect your wishes to not be party leader as well, but also thank you for taking on this mantle of responsibility for the time being. This is my 1st interactive RPG, so my experience is lacking. I am willing to take the helm, though, if you, Tena, will agree to stay on as 2nd. You folks figure out what you think is best for the party as a whole. In the meantime...

IC: Airmed, concerned about the queries of why a thief should have lockpicking skills is quick to offer up a fabricated reply. "Actually, this came as a surprise to us all. You see, it was really just a mater of dumb luck that ended in a heroic act. About a fortnight ago we were passing through a fair hamlet, much like your own, when we heard cries of distress. A young mother with a small child had stepped outside her home for a moment to fetch her cat. The child had accidentally closed the door, which locked, leaving the mother outside and quite frantic. Our friend here, merely fiddled with the door lock for a few moments. Perhaps our friend, if the proper tools were handy, could get all of us, including your towns' menfolk, freed. Then perhaps we could help recover your stolen gold. At the very least, your families would be reunited. Is this not a good thing?"

5th Aug, 2004 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

Circus camp

Well, Roz is going to see if by not being responsible as party leader she might be able to keep Althea going. So, for now Althea lives. smile.gif

Fugitive, I think you would make a good leader. I will get this one post in place and then unless someone else objects or wants to be leader, you take over with the next post.

5th Aug, 2004 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

[camp] Circus

IC: Ariadne listens carefully to Ice speaking to the people and adds..."Yes, listen to her. She is a wise woman who has kind intentions. If we don't get this people, your family, your children will never be in peace again, you don't know if they going to return and this time smite us all down!. We need to do something for heaven's sake!. Bring an Axe and get us out of here!. More time you waste doubting us, more time they have to escape with the money that took you so long to work for. Are you going to allow to be treated in this way and make a fool out of yourself? Awake!, Awake!"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2004 - 4:22am / Post ID: #

[camp] Circus
A Friend

[camp] Circus - Page 37

QUOTE (tenaheff @ 4-Aug 04, 9:19 PM)
Well, Roz is going to see if by not being responsible as party leader she might be able to keep Althea going. So, for now Althea lives. smile.gif

Fugitive, I think you would make a good leader. I will get this one post in place and then unless someone else objects or wants to be leader, you take over with the next post.

Thanks for the vote of confidence! If there are no objections, or if noone else volunteers, I shall be honored to accept this responsibility. Just a couple of things, though... I, like our sister, FarSeer, tend to err on the side of caution. I don't believe in going blindly into potentially dangerous situations. I prefer to be lead more by my head, but will rely on strong gut intuition as well. I respect everyone's right to play his/her character as they see fit but, in the future when deciding what a character will do I urge everyone to consider the risks involved to our party as a whole. As we've seen, the actions of a single player can whip up a heap of troubles for us all.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2004 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Circus
A Friend

[camp] Circus World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 37

Okay, folks. The dice roll was a mere 8, meaning the woman does nothing and waits for the soldiers. Unless we can persuade another villager to assist our caged butts before they arrive, no telling what's going to happen. Either that, or we can try to reason with the soldiers when they arrive, explaining about the performance and the robbery. By all means we must keep Thorian's name out of it if possible. Or... perhaps a bargain with the villagers... I'm about to make a small donation to Borde in exchange for FP, which I intend to convert into some to GP. Airmed owes 1 GP to either Ice or Ariadne (sorry, no time this sec to go back and check exactly to whom). I'm willing to put up a portion of the rest toward a bribe to a destitute villager or two in exchange for their help. If we choose this last option, are either Ice or Ariadne willing to sweeten the bribe ammount a little if needed? By all means, if you folks can think of any other suggestions post them ASAP. Our GM was patient with us for quite a while, we stalled out on him, and now we're paying for it. Let's not let this happen again, right? wink.gif

+  « First of 38 pgs.  33 34 35 36 37 38 

> TOPIC: [camp] Circus

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,