[camp] Circus - Page 5 of 38

**Ice walks confidently into the camp! - Page 5 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 1st Jul, 2004 - 1:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (38) »
Closed
Use this thread to plan, make decisions as a party and discuss unique ways to conquer the current scenario. You must be active!
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2004 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

[camp] Circus
A Friend

[camp] Circus - Page 5

OOC: I did read all of the rule threads. It took me a while but I did it.
Anyways, yes it would be nice if we did not start until after the 4th of July weekend cause I will be on vacation for a while. But if you do start I need someone to control my character.
My character's aura is cold thus I'm playing him that way... >_>' (To answer your thoughts about getting gold...)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2004 - 1:49am / Post ID: #

[camp] Circus
A Friend

Circus camp

Okay sorry, just a suggestion. You know you can..er...change your..aura. HeyIm going to stop giving advi..whatever. The sooner we start the better..im bored.

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2004 - 4:27am / Post ID: #

[camp] Circus
A Friend

[camp] Circus RPG PBP Medieval World

T'is much too quiet here for my comfort.

**nudges rumpled form with blunt end of spear**

Be ye sleeping, praying, or dead?

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2004 - 4:49am / Post ID: #

[camp] Circus
A Friend

Page 5 Circus camp

Well, as a matter of fact. I was sleeping, and suddenly i had this huge urge to pray, so i did. While i was praying, i died. ^_^ silly how things happen non?

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2004 - 10:44am / Post ID: #

[camp] Circus
A Friend

Circus camp

Shade melts into the shadows to see if there is anything that needs his attention...

OOC:Wimpolo, I like the cold aura... ^_^'

30th Jun, 2004 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Circus

ooc:
It looks as if our adventure will keep us mostly in town. The circus operates on the outskirts of the village. So we may not need so much traveling gear. We need to get tickets, and that usually takes gold (unless one of our theives would like to take a crack at "obtaining" tickets wink.gif ) Does everyone have a little gold for tickets? As an alternative, those who have more gold can buy for those who don't, and work out some sort of a trade.

What are your opinions of the circus gossip?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2004 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Circus
A Friend

[camp] Circus - Page 5

Uh like i said, i have 15 gPs, i can Pay for anyone, or i can stoe you away on all the useless crap i bought at the store just because i had a tony of money smile.gif

1st Jul, 2004 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

[camp] Circus World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 5

**Ice walks confidently into the camp! ** "Althea you old coot! How are you doing? Still suffering from our recent adventure I see. We had better get you to a doctor." **Turns to the other party members** "Have you heard about the strange happenings at the circus? I am thinking of investigating, but I want to make a trip to the market first? Are you all up for some adventure?"

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (38) »

> TOPIC: [camp] Circus

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,