[camp] Circus - Page 6 of 38

ooc: "bowing a courtesy" is just - Page 6 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 5th Jul, 2004 - 1:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

13th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 38 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (38) »
Closed
Use this thread to plan, make decisions as a party and discuss unique ways to conquer the current scenario. You must be active!
Post Date: 1st Jul, 2004 - 6:39am / Post ID: #

[camp] Circus
A Friend

[camp] Circus - Page 6

Aye, sister Ice. I would welcome a bit of excitement. Alas, my gold is all spent, but I surely do enjoy browsing the vendors' wares.

Sponsored Links:
1st Jul, 2004 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #

Circus camp

Grinning happily at Ice's good-natured bluster, Althea nods in greeting. "Good to see you, my friend. I'd love to visit the market, but as you see...I'm in need of a healer or a doctor, first. Then we may seek our adventure!"

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2004 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

[camp] Circus
A Friend

[camp] Circus RPG PBP Medieval World

-Rides around in a circle and claps and rejoices.!- Woot woot We are going to be a big happy family of..adventure-Ers. ^_^ woooo.

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2004 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

[camp] Circus
A Friend

Page 6 Circus camp

Sister Althea, the offer for healing herbs is still good. I'm sure you can put them to use immediately if the powers that be deem it so.

2nd Jul, 2004 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

Circus camp

"You are so kind, Airmed, my new friend." Althea bows a courtesy. "I will make use of that offer. Perhaps when I am able to visit a healer, you may accompany me? That way, the healer may put them to good use. I fear I am no good with herbs at all. I am grateful for your generosity." Placing her right fist on her left shoulder, Althea looks solemnly into Airmed's eyes. "You have my promise of future reciprocity -- where the opportunity arises, I shall do what I can to help you in time of need."

4th Jul, 2004 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Circus

"Hello my friends. I'm Ariadne, a strong warrior who do not fear the enemy. I thirst for adventure and gold pieces. I hope you all have a need for somebody who can cut some heads if necessary. When are we going to start our journey?."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2004 - 5:07am / Post ID: #

[camp] Circus
A Friend

[camp] Circus - Page 6

OOC: Ahem. This post happens to be obnoxiously long because I felt that as this is the first time my character has appeared, I'd like to give other people a good description of her. Um, I'd like to add that my character seems to be running a little short of gold right now. Oh, and FarSeer, just how do you bow a curtsey?

IC: Twining a lock of wiry black hair around her fingers, Eissa looked on into the clearing. She'd been watching the group of people for quite some time, and had been wondering whether she should introduce herself to them for the same duration. Nervous grey eyes scanned the people, waiting for their reaction to the warrior who had just walked in.

Personally, Eissa was afraid of her. Eissa was afraid of anything that happened to be taller than her, and it so happened that she was extremely short, a factor that made almost everyone she met taller than her. It was only good fortune that she was able to hide this fear. Most of the time, at least.

Eissa was convinced that some of them had already spotted her. It couldn't have been that difficult to spot a short, skinny girl with remarkably pale skin dressed in black. The contrast should have been enough to highlight her amidst the tree she'd been trying to hide behind. Still nervously twining her hair around her fingers, the fingers of her other hand sought out the hilt of her short-sword for assurance. These people were tall, darn it.

Still half-afraid to enter, she resolved to wait until they either left, or came up to her. Or should she just introduce herself anyway? Nervously, she took a step forwards and tripped on a large branch, and tumbled forwards on the ground before landing in an amazingly awkward position.

"Oops," she said, her cheeks starting to flush a furious red.

Reconcile Edited: xepher on 5th Jul, 2004 - 5:10am

5th Jul, 2004 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Circus World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 6

ooc: "bowing a courtesy" is just a different way of saying "inclining head in a polite manner to indicate respect." Not "curtsy" which is a thing chicks do who wear long skirts, but "courtesy." Honor among thieves smile.gif So glad you've joined our little party!

===================================================

Althea rises and bows a courtesy to Ariadne, extending her hand to clasp in greeting. "Welcome, Ariadne. A valiant warrior will be most helpful to us. I'm not so sure about what gold may be involved in our adventure, but any we may find will be divided amongst us."

Just then, there is a rustling thump from the forest. Althea's head snaps toward the sound as her hand reaches for her dagger. What she sees is a small young woman in a rather awkward position on the ground. Puzzled, Althea moves cautiously toward the girl. She wonders if the girl was spying on the party for some reason, though why would anyone want to?

"Are you lost? Have you hurt yourself?"

> TOPIC: [camp] Circus

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,