[camp] Circus - Page 7 of 38

OOC: I don't have thieving tools. - Page 7 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 6th Jul, 2004 - 2:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

12th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 38 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (38) »
Closed
Use this thread to plan, make decisions as a party and discuss unique ways to conquer the current scenario. You must be active!
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2004 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Circus
A Friend

[camp] Circus - Page 7

Alrighty, so we have now 8 Adventueres. 3 Warriors, 4 thieves, and 1 magician. Considering that "Thorian the theif" AKA Ramus is still with us. Erm, i think we should vote for leader.
If we do decide to do that, i say farseer. >.> she was awesome in the past game, why stop?

Also, just a suggestion, but we should check our gear, see if we have everything. Lets roll! :-P

Reconcile Edited: FunXueYei on 5th Jul, 2004 - 2:58pm

Sponsored Links:
5th Jul, 2004 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

Circus camp

I agree that Farseer is a good choice, however, I haven't played with any of the newcomers. Are any of you interested in being leader?

==========================

Ice steps forward and says, "Have any of you thieves thought to purchase or bring along your thieving tools? On our last adventure my friend Althea forgot hers. They would most definately come in handly. Ice smiles at Althea to show she isn't trying to be overly critical.

5th Jul, 2004 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Circus RPG PBP Medieval World

The GM says before we can start this game he needs to see us all posting in camp on a daily basis. It is not enough to just check in every few days to see if the game has started. So, we should all post at least once a day. We can get to know each other, either in or out of character.

What I know from previous games is that he gets impatient if we don't post to party order at least once per day. By the end of the last game, we had agreed to post to party order by no later than 9:00 eastern time. This means you need to post at least once before then with your thoughts and strategies. Then in order for things to work best, you should check back again early evening in case your original post has raised questions. If we don't have a consensus by 9:00 the leader needs to post either majority rule or what they feel is best. If they disagree and your post has been adament about what your character will do, there post should reflect such.

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2004 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

[camp] Circus
A Friend

Page 7 Circus camp

I hope you dont all kill me but im not gunna post "in charrie". I tried but i got tired of it, so..sorry if i ruin the game ^_^.

6th Jul, 2004 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

Circus camp

ooc: Fun, as long as it isn't your actual *goal* to ruin the game, then post as you will -- as long as you are specific about what to actually do with your character in Party Order. We're glad to have you in the party, buddy smile.gif

About posting daily: The only potential problem I see is a time difference -- am I the only person who lives in Pacific Time? Eeek! how about Singapore? Isn't that like the other side of the hemisphere? We'll all need to adjust for getting our posts in before 9:00 p.m. New York Time -- that's 6:00 p.m. here, and I'm just getting home from work around that time. It'll be a squeeze, so I'd prefer 10:00 EST.

GM has also suggested some things we should consider before we get completely started:

Check your gear: Do you have enough food and water? Do you have any armor at all? Is there anything you can barter with another player for? Does any thief at all have thieving tools?? Etc.

There are other matters, too, but let's try this one first. I'm pretty well set as far as food and water and clothing and so forth, but I do need a set of thieving tools. That's an issue I'll take care of when visiting the Village Healer.

How about you all?

6th Jul, 2004 - 8:52am / Post ID: #

[camp] Circus

Well, as long as I don't have to be the leader, 10:00 is fine with me too.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Jul, 2004 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Circus - Page 7

I vote for Farseer, she is awesome. People, be patiente with me, it passed a long time since I played this game and it is not easy for me to be so expressive and technical in another language wink.gif. I agree that we all should check if we have enough food, water and healing supplies. Armor is escential for the warriors, please!!!!!

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2004 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Circus
A Friend

[camp] Circus World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 7

OOC: I don't have thieving tools. Sorry, embarassed.gif I'm such a complete eejit, ne? Anyway, I vote FarSeer as leader, if she wasn't already the one. Ahem. I can post daily, as I've access to the computers in school. If I can't do that then I'll still post daily from my computer at home, so posting isn't much of a problem. It's the time, yes, it's so the time. I've got food and water for three days but no amour at all. And thanks for saying what 'bowing a courtesy' is. So... I'm blathering, aren't I? On to the post.

IC: "Yes! Ah, I mean no! I mean... ah, erm..." Eissa stared at the offered hand, and felt her face noticeably getting redder. Darn her irritatingly pale complexion, which only served to make occasions when she blushed extremely obvious. Of course, the fact that she had a tendency to blush often didn't help much. Still looking at Aletha's hand as if it were a dead fish, she scrambled up, glancing around her furtively. "Eh, I'm not lost, thanks very much, and I don't think I'm hurt..."

Eissa's voice trailed off as she brushed off herself. Her cloak had mud on it. Her cloak had mud on it. "Darn," she muttered, before remembering that she happened to be surrounded by people. Eissa felt extremely thankful when- she couldn't remember her name, it was Eyes or something- stepped forwards to ask if the thieves of the group had brought their tools. With a sickening lurch, she suddenly realized she had nothing on her but her weapons and food. "Darn," she muttered again, before giving a slight shake of her head to indicate the situation.

The fact that everyone somehow seemed to have jauntily accepted her presence unnerved her somewhat. As a thief, Eissa was used to being somewhat of an outcast. Mentally shrugging, she turned back to the group, raising her voice somewhat. "Ah, excuse me?" she asked, "perhaps someone could notify me as to what we seem to be doing?"

OOC: Yes, I know I'm doing this again. Actually, I do know the purpose of this. However, Eissa doesn't. So if someone (anyone) would just kindly alert her to the mission at hand, she'll agree (even if she doesn't really want to) and we can proceed. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

> TOPIC: [camp] Circus

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,