[camp] Circus - Page 2 of 38

*Sits down on log, and starts whittling* Well, - Page 2 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 16th Jun, 2004 - 4:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (38) »
Closed
Use this thread to plan, make decisions as a party and discuss unique ways to conquer the current scenario. You must be active!
31st May, 2004 - 3:16am / Post ID: #

[camp] Circus - Page 2

Good idea, Florena -- another area to suggest to hmmm... I'll have to think about who else "in our midst" might be interested.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2004 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Circus
A Friend

Circus camp

*Walks into the circus camp, looks around warily. Spies Wimplo and smiles.*

You Sir, look like a man who could make use of my...talents. I have the uncanny ability to get into things that people would rather I not be into. So, wha'd'ya say?

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2004 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Circus
A Friend

[camp] Circus RPG PBP Medieval World

"Talley Ho my friend! Let us ride out, swords drawn into the hordes of evil and bring light to the dark. *pats back* I see good in this new friendship.

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2004 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Circus
A Friend

Page 2 Circus camp

Indeed, *looks around the nearly vacant area* so do you have more friends coming to join you?

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2004 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

[camp] Circus
A Friend

Circus camp

Nah not really, it seems to me we wil be waiting quite the while until we go to..uh..yes..quest. and adventure. *dodoo dood ooo*

16th Jun, 2004 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

[camp] Circus

::Althea, still weak and sickly from previous adventuring, emerges from a nearby shadow, her eyes on Thorian::

Hail, and well met, sir. I'm known as Althea. Welcome to our camp. We are awaiting other friends to join us. Please make yourself comfortable. If you know of others who may be reliable companions here, please do invite them. Our ... journey...cannot start until we have a goodly number of fellow travelers. Now is a good time to take stock of your gear, and if you have need of more equipment we may be able to barter. :::she inclines her head politely, and merges into the shadows:::
==========================================
OOC: Hi, Ramsus, good to see you here! The GM says we need six on this adventure. We have Florena, (who is a non-player character that the GM controls), Wimplo over there, Althea (me), and Thorian (you). Tenaheff may join us, and possibly malexander, but I'm not sure about that. I'm still working on others! ((Psst, Hey, FUN -- who else can join in??))

See you soon

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Jun, 2004 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Circus
A Friend

[camp] Circus - Page 2

Psst Farseer..i dont have a clue. I think we are going to have to wait really long until someone joins again. Bug someone to death..Malexander will do it.

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2004 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Circus
A Friend

[camp] Circus World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 2

*Sits down on log, and starts whittling*

Well, I guess I'll just wait here until we are ready to go then.

=======================
OOC: I've thought about trying to talk my sister into joining us. I don't know if she would be able to post every day though. I'll talk to her.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (38) »

> TOPIC: [camp] Circus

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,