5 000 Fp! - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 21st May, 2004 - 3:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
Wait, she cannot be serious!
Post Date: 19th May, 2004 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

5,000 Fp!

Winner of this contest gets 5000 FP!

This contest is so grand that the Architect has decided that I should be the one to open it. Please ensure that you read ALL the points below. You may use the rest of the thread to ENTER the CONTEST, bluffs and so forth, at the end of the contest the winner will be posted and the thread closed.

Time: Contest begins May 19th, 2004, 20:01EST and ends May 27th, 2004 20:59EST

Who: Anyone can participate

Rules: You must be the poster of the Week by the closing date. Basically your post count should be high enough to maintain a good rating over the week and then you can try to take the plunge on the closing day, but if you wait too long to keep a high rating you will find that you are left out. You have to be THE top poster, this means that if any of the moderators or Admin has a greater post count than you then you are NOT the winner. All your posts must be constructive and not repeats of already existing threads.

TO BEGIN:

Start a message (anytime AFTER May 19th, 2004, 20:01EST) below saying that you are going to enter. Add to the post YOUR CURRENT post count. If you do not start a message below with your current post count number then you cannot win. Your post count will only be tabulated from THE START of your message below.

THEN...

On May 27th, 2004 20:59EST the Administrator will calculate who has posted the most!

Q. How do I keep track of how I am doing?
A. Check the top 10 posters of the day (everyday of the contest) compare how many posts each member is making. You can also come here and check the user's starting message and post count and their current post count.

Sponsored Links:
20th May, 2004 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

Fp

I am entering, (but not likely to win). That is a huge amount of fp!!! I have 1,779 posts before this one.

20th May, 2004 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

5,000 Fp! Feedback & FAQ News Community

I'm in!! I currently have 1,537 posts (before this one smile.gif ) And I'm sure LDS_Forever will reign in this one -- if not JB !!

Roz

Post Date: 20th May, 2004 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

5,000 Fp!
A Friend

Fp

I'm in I have 4 posts before this one

Voice 1: he's insane isn't he?
Voice 2: I think so...

Can't even wait till I post to talk about me, some people in my head undecided.gif

Post Date: 20th May, 2004 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #

5,000 Fp!
A Friend

Fp

Well they say you've got to be in it to win it. Start the count at 55!

Post Date: 20th May, 2004 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

5,000 Fp!

I have been instructed by the Architect to inform you that there is also a section of unanswered messages if you have run out of threads to post in, "...but that is seriously impossible on a forum like this" (JB@Trinidad).
Unanswered Messages

Update: "No, I am not entering this contest, aren't you glad wink.gif I am sure LDS will be here later though and all 'hell' will break loose laugh.gif" (JB@Trinidad)

Do Not Reply or Comment to this Message

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th May, 2004 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

5 000 Fp!

Of course I'm entering, not sure if I will win but I would give it a try. My posts before entering are: 4,696

21st May, 2004 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

5 000 Fp! Community News FAQ & Feedback

Man, I wish I had seen this earlier, I already made like 6 posts today. Anyway, I would like to enter and I currently have 46 posts.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: 5,000 Fp!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,