Hippie Ideology

Hippie Ideology - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 5th May, 2006 - 1:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 20th May, 2004 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

Hippie Ideology

Do you think there is any merit to the Hippie Ideology or was that era an excuse to get away from serving country?

Sponsored Links:
20th May, 2004 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

Ideology Hippie

I don't know, this is tough to answer. Some of them really thought was the right thing to do, others used it as excuse and others was more like a fashion trend than anything else.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 5th May, 2006 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

Hippie Ideology
A Friend

Hippie Ideology History & Civil Business Politics

I do not agree with the Hippie ideology at all. This country is your country as well as mine. Even if you do not agree with the government, its still your country, have a little pride in being an American. My parents both served in the Vietnam War, both had friends that died their as well. The Hippie Ideal was a nice was of getting out of doing the countries dirty work while other people died anyway. No one liked the Vietnam War, but some people did their duty anyway and played their part for their country, even though they hated what the war was about, like my parents.

> TOPIC: Hippie Ideology

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,