[party Order] Circus

[party Order] Circus - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 13th Jul, 2004 - 3:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
Only the leader of the party, which should be one person, and another just for back-up posts here.
20th May, 2004 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Circus

The Game Master says...

Party Order

This thread stands as the others did (see past party order threads), but with one difference. The leader must account for the party and post in a timely manner or the GM will make sure the night hags have their way with him or her!

Sponsored Links:
10th Jul, 2004 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

Circus Order party

Here is our Official Party Order:

Name of Leader: Farseer (Althea)
Name of Second Leader: Tenaheff (Ice)

Scenario: Circus

Number of Players: 9

Names of Players:
Ramsus (Thorian)
FunXueYei (Wimplo)
ShadowNinja (Shade)
FarSeer (Althea)
Fugitive247(Airmed)
Tenaheff (Ice)
LDS_Forever (Ariadne)
Xepher (Eissa)
Florena (NPC)

Who will be in the lead: FunXueYei (Wimplo)

Who will be in the lead 2nd: Tenaheff (Ice)

Who will be in the rear: LDS_Forever (Ariadne)

Who will be in the rear 2nd: ShadowNinja (Shade)

Who will negotiate for the party: Fugitive247 (Airmed) or Farseer (Althea) or Ramsus (Thorian)

When in an open field what will be your formation: Diamond formation with FunXueYei in the lead, followed by Ice, Ramsus, ShadowNinja in second rank, then Fugiitive 247, Xepher, and Farseer in third rank, and Florena and LDS_Forever in the rear.

When in camp who will stay awake, 1st, 2nd, etc: Xepher (Eissa), Fugi (Airmed), ShadowNinja (Shade), FunXueYei (Wimplo), LDS_Forever (Ariadne), Tenaheff (Ice), Farseer (Althea), Ramsus (Thorian)

In a dangerous situation who will disarm traps: Ramsus (Thorian), Xepher (Eissa), or Farseer (Althea)

Who will react first to attack: FunXueYei (Wimplo), then LDS_Forever (Ariadne) , then Tenaheff (Ice)

If the leader becomes inactive in the forum who will take over: Tenaheff (Ice)

How long does the leader have to be inactive on the forum before someone takes over: 48 hours

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10th Jul, 2004 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

[party Order] Circus RPG PBP Medieval World

The Party will head for the Village and visit the market for a few specific things:

Ice would like to buy these items in the Market, and will listen for gossip and information about the Circus while in the Village.
mace 7 gp
poison cure potion 8 gp
snake venom flask 5 gp
sling 1 gp

Althea needs to visit a healer, and Airmed will accompany her because she has healing herbs she has offered to share with Althea. If this will reduce the cost of the visit, they would like the healer to use these herbs. They will ask the healer what he/she has heard about the Circus, and will listen for gossip as they pass through the market.

Shade and Eissa will look for an opportunity to steal thieve's tools in the market or elsewhere in the village. They will also listen for gossip and information about the Circus.

Florena will visit the Village market and browse the vendors with Wimplo and Thorian and Ariadne to listen for gossip and information about the Circus.

10th Jul, 2004 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

Circus Order party

The Game Master says...

Well done. I am currently working on some updates - please check the RPG Updates thread to see in real time what I am doing. As soon as I have finished that I will post in the Scenario - I estimate this will be around 8:00pm EST if not sooner.

11th Jul, 2004 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

Circus Order party

The party will spread out in twos and threes to investigate the actual circus group area -- the workers' tents, the main tent, etc. -- how are they laid out? Which tent belongs to the magician, where are the animals? Where are the "games" played that were mentioned?

Wimplo, Shade, and Airmed will go to the North and East side of the circus grounds to investigate, being as casual as much as possible.

Ariadne and Ramsus will go on the West side, also casually.

Ice, Althea, and Eissa will go on the South side, casually.

Each group will listen for information, ask villagers questions as the opportunity arises, and look specifically for more information about the Magician.

They will then meet outside the tavern/pub to discuss the information discovered.

12th Jul, 2004 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Circus

The Party agrees that each member should shed some of their equipment and leave it at their respective homes. Those with no GP will eat and drink from their own supplies -- rations and water. Althea will share one ration with Thorian, who has none, and also eat and drink from her own rations. All will meet back at the camp within an hour or two - unless those seeking jobs have found them and are working.

Ice, Wimplo, and Ariadne will eat a meal in the tavern, listening for gossip. If they see someone willing to talk more for a bit of ale, they will encourage that by purchasing an ale for that person (or persons) and asking questions about the circus and the magician.

Shade and Airmed will ask about jobs around the circus area, specifically Airmed will ask about jobs working with the animals. This is to earn GP and to learn more about the circus.

Eissa, Ramsus, and Althea will use great stealth to listen around some of the tents on the circus grounds, specifically E and F.

Here are equipment adjustments to the Party prior to returning to the camp.

AIRMED: Being light of purse, I shall leave my spear at home and eat a meal there before returning.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ICE:
Here is what I am taking with me, the rest of my gear I will leave at my house:

one skin of water
mace
sling shot
all my gp
leather back pack to store all my gear
cure poison potion
snake venom flask
all my arrows
short bow
arrow holder with strap
short sword
I will wear my armour, helmet and boots.

On the way to the circus area, I will pick up any small stones I see worth carrying for use with the sling. I will want about 10 I think. I will store them in my back pack.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
ARIADNE:
I would personally not wear all my gear, I don't want to call any attention to myself, I would just wear my cloak and be extremely quiet and observant. I would hide my short sword within my clothes. This is the equipment I would leave at my home to go to the circus:

Chain Armor, helmet, leather boots, Large Sack (1)
Tent (2 man)
Rope 50'
Grappling Hook
Flask small (2)
Skin water (7)
Dry Rations(7)
Blanket (1)
Skin dye (1)
Snake Venom Flask (1)
Healer's Pouch (1)
Herbs for Healing(1)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHADE:
I'll go back home and leave:
Grappling Hook X1
Rope 50' X1
Dry Rations 3 Days (I'll probably eat one)
Skin, Water 3 Days (I'll probably drink one)
Leather Back-Pack X1

That leaves me with my clothes, cloak, and dagger. I'll keep my dagger hidden in my cloak so no one can see it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WIMPLO:
Im leaving my

Bow/Arrows
Spear
2 Torch (2)
Pouch Belt (1)
Leather Backpack (13)
2 Small Flasks (2)
3 Skin Waters (3)
5 Dry Rations (5)
Scroll, ink, feather, case(2)
Insect Ointment (1)

at home.
Remind me to fill up my flasks.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ALTHEA:
Will take only the clothes she is wearing, including her cloak, and her short sword and dagger.

Reconcile Edited: FarSeer on 12th Jul, 2004 - 1:17pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Jul, 2004 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

[party Order] Circus

Those with no GP will eat and drink from their own supplies -- rations and water.

I think you may have missed this from the last post. Shade, Airmed, and Eissa all have no GP, but do have rations. I shared with Ramsus because he doesn't have rations at all, let alone GP smile.gif

13th Jul, 2004 - 3:22am / Post ID: #

[party Order] Circus World Medieval PBP RPG

The Game Master says...

Ah okay, if you can use the name instead then it will be easier for me to figure out specifically who does what. Thanks.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: [party Order] Circus

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,