Blair Attacked By Condom

Blair Attacked Condom - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 22nd May, 2004 - 10:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 20th May, 2004 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Blair Attacked By Condom

A major review of security is under way after condoms full of purple flour were thrown at Tony Blair as he faced MPs in the House of Commons.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3728617.stm

Sponsored Links:
21st May, 2004 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

Condom Attacked Blair

Two comments. One, how do you protect from everything possible someone might attempt to do. Obviously flour and condemns on their own are probably not considered a risk.

The second comment is I don't understand why people do such things. You wonder about war? This is why we don't get a long. We seem to resort to violence over the most ridiculous things. I am not saying any current or past war is over ridiculous things. I am just saying that as long as people think in a way that causes them to do such stupid and yes violent things as this for public what attention or humiliation, what chance do we have of having peace in the world? The change needs to start with each individual.

International Level: Diplomat / Political Participation: 320 ActivistPoliticianDiplomat 32%

21st May, 2004 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

Blair Attacked By Condom History & Civil Business Politics

I think it is obvious this people did not try to harm him but to make a point (although I think it was such an immature way) but I may understand because of the frustration everybody is feeling, but of course, an action of this nature is not jusfified.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

21st May, 2004 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

Condom Attacked Blair

It is still a voilent act. No matter whether you intended to hurt them or not. Someone let their anger take over. There can really be, in my opinion, any valid reason for such behavior. This is just like throwing eggs at someone or a pie in the face. It's entire point is to cause anger and humiliation. What if you did this to someone on the street that you were upset with. Then they need to retaliate in a greater way. Eventually someone gets hurt. To me, this is just an example of bad human behavior.

International Level: Diplomat / Political Participation: 320 ActivistPoliticianDiplomat 32%

21st May, 2004 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

Condom Attacked Blair

Of course Tena and I agree with you. I was just pointing out that his life was not in danger at any time, this people were just very angry and upset and behaved very immaturely. At the same time, I'm sure Blair gets lots of insults from people, isn't almost the same?.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

21st May, 2004 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #

Blair Attacked By Condom

Yes, but I guess I just don't understand the mentality is all. It is very childish as you say. What did they expect to accomplish? To me it is just bad behavior with no explanation possible to justify it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd May, 2004 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

Blair Attacked Condom

Well, there were two arrest of two men, I wonder if they will spend a lot of time in jail or not, it seems like not to me because what they did was not really something so bad.

22nd May, 2004 - 10:26am / Post ID: #

Blair Attacked Condom Politics Business Civil & History

I doubt they will spend any time in jail probably just a large fine. Maybe even only a small fine. However, they need a punishment sufficiently large enough to send a message to others that this kind of behavior is unacceptable.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Blair Attacked By Condom

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,