Nba Finals Predictions

Nba Finals Predictions - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 31st May, 2004 - 3:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th May, 2004 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

Nba Finals Predictions

Right now the LA Lakers, Minnesota Timberwolves, Indiana Pacers and Detroit Pistons are vying for 2 spots in the NBA Finals. Who do you think will make the Finals? Who would you like to see in the Finals? Do you think the NBA is favoring an LA/Detroit matchup over a Minnesota/Indiana one because of the larger markets? Go Timberwolves! thumb.gif

Sponsored Links:
30th May, 2004 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Predictions Finals Nba

I lost interest since the Jazz has not pulled their butt out of the rot and Stockton retired. When Michael Jordan left it was a 'tune down' for me too, no one is as flashy. Anyway, I am for the underdog, so shall we say 'Timberwolves'?

31st May, 2004 - 3:09am / Post ID: #

Nba Finals Predictions Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Good choice JB, I have been fortunate enough to attend 2 of the Timberwolves playoff games (I live an hour away from Minneapolis) and they are very exciting to watch. Plus they have the reigning MVP Kevin Garnett. I agree that the game has changed since Jordan left but I think the change was for the best. Not good when you have a team and a player that dominates as much as he did. There is more of an even playing field now, which I think makes it more exciting. The teams that may not have the superstars still have a chance. biggrin.gif

> TOPIC: Nba Finals Predictions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,