Rate Threads - Vote Topics

Rate Threads Vote Topics - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 14th Nov, 2004 - 3:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 

?
Poll: The chance of me rating a thread is on the ration of...
  1:1       14.29%
  1:2       0.00%
  1:5       14.29%
  1:10       14.29%
  1:50       28.57%
  Hardly ever       28.57%
Total Votes: 7
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Best of  Rate Threads,Vote Topics A review of the Vote for a Thread facility which allows you to suggest how important or relevant is a Topic
Post Date: 22nd May, 2004 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

Rate Threads

Do you Rate each Thread after reading it? There is a little box on each thread that allows you to give it a worst to excellent rating and this helps other users know the 'worth' of a thread's content.

The rating can then be seen on the Board's Index.

Key: Two step process for Rating a Thread: click on "Thread Options" button and in the drop down menu select to Vote, that's all.

Rate Threads - Vote Topics (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
23rd May, 2004 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

Topics Vote Threads Rate

Yes, I try to do it when I remember, I notice the views increase when you take the time to rate each thread.

23rd May, 2004 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

Rate Threads - Vote Topics Feedback & FAQ News Community

I must apologize, because I forget to do that undecided.gif I don't think I've ever rated a thread, even my own! Shame on me! I'll try to remember...

Roz

14th Aug, 2004 - 3:49am / Post ID: #

Topics Vote Threads Rate

I have never rated a thread since on the forum. I guess I should try to make a better effort to do this, but personally I would prefer to rate individuals (charisma) than the entire thread.

13th Nov, 2004 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

Topics Vote Threads Rate

I have found while viewing a Board that my eyes tend to fall on higher rated threads than those that are not rated or rated very low, hence I try to rate well threads that I think should have emphasis and 'demote' threads that aren't very thought provoking.

13th Nov, 2004 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

Not only don't I generally rate threads, I don't pay any attention to how others have rated them either. I read them for myself and decide if I am interested. The title plays a big role in whether or not I read them as well as on what board they are located.

I, too, prefer to rate the person who created the thread or made the good post through charisma.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Nov, 2004 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

Rate Threads Vote Topics

Where can we see how a thread is rated? I have rated a few threads myself, but never found a thread's rating.

14th Nov, 2004 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

Rate Threads Vote Topics Community News FAQ & Feedback

The board index (where use all the threads within a specific board) has a column called 'rating' that shows a red bar. If you are using the Dial-Up skin then you will not see this.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Rate Threads - Vote Topics

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,