Rate Threads - Vote Topics

Rate Threads Vote Topics - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 14th Nov, 2004 - 3:40am

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 9 64 121 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 

?
Poll: The chance of me rating a thread is on the ration of...
  1:1       14.29%
  1:2       0.00%
  1:5       14.29%
  1:10       14.29%
  1:50       28.57%
  Hardly ever       28.57%
Total Votes: 7
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Best of  Rate Threads,Vote Topics A review of the Vote for a Thread facility which allows you to suggest how important or relevant is a Topic
Post Date: 22nd May, 2004 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

Rate Threads

Do you Rate each Thread after reading it? There is a little box on each thread that allows you to give it a worst to excellent rating and this helps other users know the 'worth' of a thread's content.

The rating can then be seen on the Board's Index.

Key: Two step process for Rating a Thread: click on "Thread Options" button and in the drop down menu select to Vote, that's all.

Attached Image
Post Date: 23rd May, 2004 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 17,364
Avg: 3.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 96.1%
[+] Gain: 1,205.31 FP
Charm: 334

Topics Vote Threads Rate

Yes, I try to do it when I remember, I notice the views increase when you take the time to rate each thread.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2004 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 33.5%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 300

Rate Threads - Vote Topics Feedback & FAQ News Community

I must apologize, because I forget to do that :-/ I don't think I've ever rated a thread, even my own! Shame on me! I'll try to remember...

Roz

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2004 - 3:49am / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper
[?] CPosts: 3,709
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 22.1%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 149

Topics Vote Threads Rate

I have never rated a thread since on the forum. I guess I should try to make a better effort to do this, but personally I would prefer to rate individuals (charisma) than the entire thread.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2004 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,930
Avg: 8.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 940.52 FP
Charm: 333

Topics Vote Threads Rate

I have found while viewing a Board that my eyes tend to fall on higher rated threads than those that are not rated or rated very low, hence I try to rate well threads that I think should have emphasis and 'demote' threads that aren't very thought provoking.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2004 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + G.I. Jane
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 3,057
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 20.5%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 182

Not only don't I generally rate threads, I don't pay any attention to how others have rated them either. I read them for myself and decide if I am interested. The title plays a big role in whether or not I read them as well as on what board they are located.

I, too, prefer to rate the person who created the thread or made the good post through charisma.

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2004 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

Member Watchful Eye
[?] CPosts: 719
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 6.4%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 52

Rate Threads Vote Topics

Where can we see how a thread is rated? I have rated a few threads myself, but never found a thread's rating.

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2004 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,930
Avg: 8.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 940.52 FP
Charm: 333

Rate Threads Vote Topics

The board index (where use all the threads within a specific board) has a column called 'rating' that shows a red bar. If you are using the Dial-Up skin then you will not see this.

Guest please SHARE: "Rate Threads - Vote Topics" on:

+  1 2 3 
Sponsored Links:

To go deeper into this Topic ensure to Search unique terms for: Rate Threads - Vote Topics
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Rate Threads - Vote Topics

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.

ROK II

The PvP Elitist

Devious

Hunter

Sensuality

Krusten

Romantic

Hunter

Friendship

Krusten

Chivalry

Hunter

Art of War

Hunter

Lover or Fighter?

The ROK II Player to Player interface allows your Character to make secret meetings with other Characters to create alliances or establish secret relationships. The option to reward each other in certain areas is offered: Devious, Sensual, Romantic, Friendship, Chivalry and the Art of War.

World Issues

USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 1 Week Ago
China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By Reformist 1 Week Ago
USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By News 7th Jul, 2018 - 7:27pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 27th Jun, 2018 - 11:14am
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By Skeptic 27th May, 2018 - 1:05am
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By Opinion 24th Apr, 2018 - 10:56am
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Opinion 17th Apr, 2018 - 9:54am
Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?:
Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack By News 16th Apr, 2018 - 9:46pm
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Wizard 15th Jan, 2018 - 9:36am
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Swell 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm