Stamos And Romijn Split

Stamos Romijn Split - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 21st May, 2004 - 6:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

13th Apr, 2004 - 11:25am / Post ID: #

Stamos And Romijn Split

Separate Ways
Splitsville for Stamos and Romijn. Plus, Courtney's mother-daughter sex talk...
by Kat Giantis
MSN Entertainment
April 12, 2004

The hyphenated good times have come to an end for John Stamos and Rebecca Romijn-Stamos. The onetime "Full House" hunk, 40, and his bombshell "X-Men" wife, 31, have decided to part ways after nearly six years of marriage, reports the New York Daily News. "It's very amicable," their spokesman tells the paper. "There's no third party.

https://entertainment.msn.com/celebs/article.aspx?news=155409

This really shocked me. They have been portrayed as such a happy couple. Usually, there are rumors before a break up. I haven' heard any.

Sponsored Links:
21st May, 2004 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

Split Romijn Stamos

I read another article just this week that said they had been having problems in the marriage for a while and last fall had made a point of insisting that they wanted to work on their relationship so they could save it.

One of the problems they faced was frequent separations. He is New York working in a play and her on the west coast for her career.

21st May, 2004 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Stamos And Romijn Split Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I wonder if it had anything to do with how well her career has been lately and how desperate he has been for work. Let's face it, once you start doing long distance telephone commercials, your career is hurting.

> TOPIC: Stamos And Romijn Split

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,