Power Of The Moon?

Power Moon - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 28th Oct, 2007 - 10:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Top  Power Moon The moon has long been a means for tales of were-wolves, does it really have some kind of power?
Post Date: 26th May, 2004 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

Power Of The Moon?

What would the moon and animals that bite have in common?

A study by a team in Bradford, UK on the other hand, has found that animals do have an increased propensity to bite humans during the full moon periods. During 1997 to 1999, they identified 1,621 patients attending the accident and emergency department at Bradford Royal Infirmary after being bitten by an animal.
Ref. https://www.abc.net.au/science/news/stories/s226987.htm

Power Of The Moon?
Power Of The Moon? (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
26th May, 2004 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

Moon The Power

I don't think really has nothing to do with the moon itself, but I may be wrong. I have not studied the subject much, maybe someone who has can give some more light to the subject.

27th May, 2004 - 3:48am / Post ID: #

Power Of The Moon? Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

The cycles of the moon have amazing power to influence mood and behavior. More pregnant women go into labor during the full moon (and other female cycles are ruled by the moon). The ocean tides and fish mating runs are ruled by the full moon. People who suffer from depression or other forms of mental problems can be influenced by moon cycles (hence, the word "Lunacy"). Ask police, fire, and hospital emergency room personnel about full moon activity -- they are the experts. So it's not surprising to me to find out that animals become more aggressive and may bite during these periods.

Roz

Post Date: 12th Oct, 2004 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

Power Of The Moon?
A Friend

Moon The Power

In astrology the moon is also important. Most people know of their astrological sign. However, that is only one third of their "personality blueprint" if you will. There are three signs the sun, the moon, and the rising that are all supposed to affect your personality.

Post Date: 9th May, 2006 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #

Power Of The Moon?
A Friend

Moon The Power

I think people tend to exaggerate events relating to the moon based on the fact that the moon does have a certain amount of power. It influences the tides and thus sea life. It is able to do this because a large body moves closer to the earth at certain times and thus changes our atmosphere and gravitational and magnetic fields. Its all due to science and nothing to do with magic, but the ancients didn't know this. That is was gave rise to the moons supposed magical abilities to affect animals. There just isn't evidence to suggest that animals are more aggressive during lunar cycles.

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2007 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Power Of The Moon?

Full Moon -- Fact and Fiction

Finally, if your life seems a bit bizarre tonight, can you blame it on the full moon above you? Steeped in superstition, the full moon is often held responsible for unfortunate events and is cited by police officers as the cause for increased crime and by nurses as the reason for sudden baby booms. However, multiple studies disprove these beliefs, and the body of evidence suggests our minds create patterns out of mere coincidence. Tonight on "Nightline," ABC's Nick Watt explores the fact and fiction of the full moon.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Oct, 2007 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

Power The Moon

I think the moon is just a convenient object for myths. Oddly enough I do not think planets or moons provide anything more than times or signs. They dont have power to do anything.

28th Oct, 2007 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

Power The Moon Studies Dreams Mystics & Paranormal

I think that the moon does have some connections with things that occur on the earth, but I do think that a lot of hype is played up to due to films that involve the moon having powers such as werewolf films.
My Daughter has an obsession with the moon,and talks to the moon, she not only does this, but has a need to climb up door frames etc to get a glimpse of the moon. I don't think this is any more than fascination, and I hope she will grow out of it. It does make me wonder though, how many other people feel 'drawn' to the moon.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Power Of The Moon?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,