The Dark Knight Rises

The Dark Knight Rises - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 1st Aug, 2012 - 1:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
The Dark Knight Rises
Post Date: 20th Dec, 2011 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

The Dark Knight Rises

The Dark Knight Rises

What is your review for the entertainment value of the movie called, "The Dark Knight Rises"?

The Dark Knight Rises
The Dark Knight Rises (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2012 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Rises Knight Dark The

Nolan sticks to two dimensions

Batman has all the gadgets Bruce Wayne's resources can buy, but he doesn't have one thing nearly every other blockbuster has: 3-D. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2012 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

The Dark Knight Rises Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

The Dark Knight Rises - Despite his tarnished reputation after the events of The Dark Knight, in which he took the rap for Dent's crimes, Batman feels compelled to intervene to assist the city and its police force which is struggling to cope with Bane's plans to destroy the city.

The Dark Knight Rises

25th Jul, 2012 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

Rises Knight Dark The

Just imagine that because of what happened in Colorado now others are starting up threats, so whacky. I read this in USA Today,

international QUOTE
3 arrested in U.S. 'Dark Knight' movie incidents Source 3

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2012 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

Rises Knight Dark The

Alternative movie poster for "The Dark Knight Rises" as a visual example only:

The Dark Knight Rises

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2012 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

The Dark Knight Rises

Video game screenshot / image for the game "The Dark Knight Rises" as a visual example only:

The Dark Knight Rises

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Jul, 2012 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

The Dark Knight Rises

Ticket sales for The Dark Knight Rises have slowed down so much since the Colorado shooting that producers think that they might not even hit the profit they made with the first Batman movie they made The Dark Knight.

1st Aug, 2012 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

The Dark Knight Rises Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews

I'm not surprised. I can just here some teens telling their worried sick mom that they are going to the cinema and she says "No way!". I wonder if this will affect future productions of Batman movies?

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: The Dark Knight Rises

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,