Insurance Companies Belly Up!

Insurance Companies Belly Up! - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 21st Aug, 2004 - 8:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Its about time someone told them to start paying!
28th May, 2004 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

Insurance Companies Belly Up!

Recently the Central Bank said it will be taking over the handling of how insurance companies pay out claims because in many instances the process takes too long. I wan to see if it really does speed up. I know a guy that was involved in a traffic accident and it took 2 months to get money and he had a taxi - they did not even compensate him for loss work time. Insurance companies here are just for scam purposes!

Sponsored Links:
21st Aug, 2004 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

Up Belly Companies Insurance

Unfortunately I dont think the lack of speed in processing information is limited to insurance companies in Trinidad. I remember when I lived there how long it would take to process simple things like drivers licenses and passports. Has there been any developments since this last post regarding the processing speed of insurance claims since the Central Bank took it over? I am curious myself to see if it made a change.

21st Aug, 2004 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

Insurance Companies Belly Up! Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

That is the thing about T&T, they bring up something and then it is all forgotten until someone brings it back up as new - so there really is no followup on this, but as you said most things in Trinidad & Tobago take eons to do - that has not changed at all!

> TOPIC: Insurance Companies Belly Up!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,