Children Slain In Baltimore

Children Slain Baltimore - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 30th May, 2004 - 3:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th May, 2004 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

BALTIMORE (AP) - Court documents offered new details but no motive for the slayings of three young children in which one was beheaded with a butcher knife and the others were nearly decapitated

As a parent I was both shocked and angered when I heard about this on a national news program last night. Senseless killings have become a normal occurrence in our world today so much so that sometimes we are emotionless when he hear about them. But when it involves the lives of innocent children, that is when I really get that sick feeling in the pit of my stomach.
What are your reactions to this news event?

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th May, 2004 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Baltimore Slain Children

I think this was a copy cat killing. Remember what just happened to Berg in Iraq. The same thing happened with the D.C. sniper. Yes this world is a crazy place!

29th May, 2004 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Children Slain In Baltimore History & Civil Business Politics

That may well be but it just doesn't seem to add up. The suspects seem to be related to the children. Sounds more like a family dispute where the parents were forced to pay with the lives of their children. Whichever way you look at it, it was despicable.

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

30th May, 2004 - 3:38am / Post ID: #

Baltimore Slain Children

Any time children are abused/maimed/neglected/starved/mutilated/killed it just makes me ill. How can it be tolerated in the world?? But what can we do to stop it? All I can say is, it's part of the "last days" of the world when "the love of men shall wax cold." That doesn't justify the evil, but explains why it's in the world. And it's getting worse.

In my (very sad) opinion, of course.
Roz

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

> TOPIC: Children Slain In Baltimore

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,