T-shirt Sayings - Page 2 of 2

I have seen this on a sign and found it funny - Page 2 - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 29th Apr, 2006 - 6:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 6th Jul, 2004 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

T-shirt Sayings
A Friend

T-shirt Sayings - Page 2

I don't remember if this was on a bumper sticker or a t-shirt. But I saw it back when Bill Clinton was president. It said:

Impeach President Clinton....and her husband.

Sponsored Links:
8th Aug, 2004 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

Sayings T-shirt

I have a favorite T-shirt that for some reason my husband hates. biggrin.gif
It says: If a man speaks in the forest and there's no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong? laugh.gif At target we have some real good ones. The one I would love to get is: Keep Staring I just might Do a Trick! I have several Tweety T-shirts with cute sayings like Spoil Me (on front) I Deserve It (on back).

29th Apr, 2006 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

T-shirt Sayings Games Forum & Humor Jokes

I have seen this on a sign and found it funny but I am sure they have made a shirt with it at some point.

"I smile because you are my dad, I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it."

cwahsheh purchases this for my dad when we got married. He has it hanging next to his recliner.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: T-shirt Sayings

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,