Blue Screen Of Death

Blue Screen Death - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 25th Apr, 2015 - 9:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2011 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Blue Screen Of Death

Blue Screen of Death

Tech tips - Blue Screen of Death

Imagine you're happily using your Microsoft Windows-based computer when the screen suddenly turns blue, displays an error message in white text (in a seemingly foreign language) on the screen, then freezes. Ref. Source 2

Sponsored Links:
18th Jan, 2012 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

Death Screen Blue

I always thought the BSOD needs a rewrite to properly convey the situation:

international QUOTE
error code: UR5CR3W3D

We have now seen each other.  You know you are screwed now, right?  Did you really need to click all the windows that pop up on your computer?  Bow to my greatness as I have consumed all your hard drive.  Sure, you could send it out and get the data restore but you could probably buy a new computer for the same price.  Now, go ahead and reboot.  You know you want to.  But don't we both really know...it isn't going to work SPORT.  Bet you lift the hood of your car when it doesnt start and stare at it like a Escher Print.

HAVE A NICE DAY

Average time to reload all software - 8hrs

But go ahead and give yourself an addition day or two Sparky!

This is more like what I think it is saying if I ever see it,,,

25th Jan, 2012 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

Blue Screen Of Death Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I've used XP, skipped Vista and now use Windows 7 and I can't remember ever seeing that blue screen even once. I do remember seeing it loads of times in 98 and 95 and I didn't even use computers much back then.

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2015 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Death Screen Blue

'Blue screen of death' prompted shooting

A HOMEOPATHIC herb store owner fed up with his malfunctioning computer, shot it eight times in a back alley - now he's been charged. Ref. Source 5

25th Apr, 2015 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

Death Screen Blue

I remember the days of the blue screen of death, I haven't seen one like that in years but back then I did feel like throwing the whole computer in the trash.

> TOPIC: Blue Screen Of Death

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,