Oliron's Blog

Oliron' S Blog - Public Member Blogs - Posted: 8th Mar, 2012 - 4:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 25th Dec, 2011 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

Oliron's Blog

Oliron's Blog

This Blog has been started for Member Oliron. Comments for this Blog can can be given in his Intro Thread.

Sponsored Links:
29th Dec, 2011 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

Blog Olirons

I am still upset about the loss of my Skyrim game. I was very exited to get it and was playing the heck out of it when it suddenly and mysteriously vanished. I am 95% sure I know what happened to it but can't really do anything about it, only sulk.

Recently my girlfriends sister moved back into our place with her 3 terror kids (for like the fifth time). Her boyfriend keeps beating her and this time hit his 7 year old daughter while she was talking to 911. Though this is not the first time one of his children was hurt because of him (accidental or otherwise) it is the fist time he got caught. I could right a short novel on all of that but, maybe later.

So to reward me for letting her stay at my place she stole my Skyrim game. Basically just to piss me off because she knows how much I like it. I can't really prove it but it didn't grow legs and walk away.

Seems like people just want you to lie to their faces so they can live in their little bubble. You try and be real with them and tell it to them like it is and look out. You have just somehow overstepped a boundary were now it is right for them to do whatever foul thing they want to you, and without guilt.

On the upside I just started a Dungeons & Dragons game up for the site again. I failed last time after I lost my patience with coming and going players. Also I missed a few new characters by not checking the character thread, sad face. I think I can avoid that by keeping the questions thread and characters thread in the same thread. This will make me have to check it a lot more. Further the game is a single run adventure and its all been professionally written out so I don't have to worry about all the mind numbing details.

Add a Comment for Oliron
1st Jan, 2011 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

Oliron's Blog Blogs Member Public

I played Black Ops last night for a good 4 hours with a guy I used to play with all the time. It was a lot of fun to catch up and shoot some bad guys. I also saw a really funny movie called "Tucker and Dale vs. Evil". For some reason this new years has got me kind of down.

Well not for some reason, I know why. This is the first year I have been mature enough to appreciate my mortality. Probably one of the first years I feel fairly content also. It is difficult to process that some day I will leave this world and possibly never see my kid again.

While I would like to believe in something after death it is impossible for me to really say to myself in my heart/mind (whatever) that there is something. Now that I have something to loose that is real and really means something to me, . . Yeah.

It isn't really that I am really even scared because if there is something there is something, if there isn't there isn't. There is nothing I can do about it either way. Just the thought of being away from my son permanently is pretty sad though.

Well enough doom and gloom, time to get drunk and celebrate the new year. rolleyes.gif

Add a Comment for Oliron
4th Jan, 2012 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

Blog Olirons

I'm seeing my participation is starting to dip. I hope I can maintain at least a 75%, preferable like around 80 would be better. I found my Skyrim game under the couch were I had previously searched 4 times. There is about a .50% chance that it was lodged in the couch and not placed back there after it was taken. All signs are still leading to foul play but I'm not going to go crazy about it, just glad it's back.

I am still a little mad with Crystal (my girl friends sister). She spent the new years over at her abusive boy friends house and now is really bad hung over. Sure things may be going well now but I know it's only a matter of time before something else crazy goes down.

It just angers me that I am supposed to play along for the sense of civility. I don't see anything civil about being an abusive person who isn't holding themselves accountable. It would he one thing if he admitted that he had a problem and actually tried to work on it. However he is still under the impression (partly in fault to his enabling mother and girl friend) that he has no problem.

Add a Comment for Oliron
15th Jan, 2012 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #

Blog Olirons

I just started up playing a Pathfinder game (kinda like Dungeons & Dragons) with some old friends every other Saturday. I'm really more exited than I should be about it. I have been watching a lot of kung-fu movies recently with monks and ninjas and stuff. So I made a Monk character and was really surprised at all the moves and abilities they have.

I start school in four more days, that is stressing me out a little because I have not bought my books yet. I drove around and stood in a couple different lines trying to get my book list (about 6 hours total). Reason being I'm trying to get the books on digital format. They are a lot cheaper that way and more environmentally friendly.

However the school I go to does not release your student aid money until a month and a half after the semester starts. They only allow you to use your money on the books they sell at the school before the semester starts (which are way overpriced). This way your forced to spend your student aid money at the school and they get rich.

Also the people thee are real jerks about it too. They gave me a huge problem when I asked for just the book list and not the books. I just about snapped on them (and did a little). The lady behind the counter was all looking down on me with some superior snooty attitude and saying she couldn't give me a book list because it was to time consuming. I got pretty upset and explained to her I had just stood in line for 2 hours (actually was a lot more) getting zig-zagged all over from department to department.

Suddenly another lady mysteriously appeared behind me and offered to help, "Though they usually don't do such things." rolleyes.gif

So I am just going to use my tax return money and buy the books a few weeks after the start of the semester. I may be a little behind on the homework but oh well, I'm not going to give in to there little scheme.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 15th Jan, 2012 - 9:42pm

Add a Comment for Oliron
16th Jan, 2012 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

Oliron's Blog

Woke up on a new day, very late in the afternoon, once more. I need to get this sleep schedule of mine back on tack. One way or the other I will have to because of my mourning classes.

Just found out today that my sister is pregnant with her second child. She goes to school, takes care of the house and kid, works, and is now pregnant again. I have no idea were she gets the energy and determination. It it like she is not human or something.

I am not currently working and wake up at 3 in the afternoon. biggrin.gif

Add a Comment for Oliron
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Feb, 2012 - 4:49am / Post ID: #

Oliron's Blog

I am becoming increasingly aware of the disparity between the poor of my nation and the rich. More and more often now there is a palpable gap and anger between the classes. I am more than a little worried about this upcoming election because of this.

If Obama is re-elected many people are going to be furious. If a Republican is elected many people are going to be furious. To me it is almost like to tectonic plates are rubbing against each other and there is going to be trouble. If Obama is re-elected there is a good chance in my mind he will be murdered. If the Republican is voted in there will most likely be more murders in just the general populace.

The strict and unfair views the Republicans hold is nothing short of a holy war at this point. They quote scripture and hold to blind hate as if there is no room for debate. I have tried to explain the plights of the poor to middle class and rich people but they do not listen, at all. I am getting the feeling that the poor are becoming the scapegoat of the nation.

One does not have to look very far back in history to see how this is going to end very badly. This may sound extreme but it is along the same lines. Hitler convinced the German nation in much the same way as I am seeing now. Wealthier citizens are now under the impression that anyone who does not have their god given view are simply stupid and wrong.

I have to only scratch the surface for facts to find they are completely out of bounds with their stances. I guess the main point that I am getting at is that lower class citizens are being blamed for the countries problems. Even if the accusations are not true they are being touted as fact with no room for negotiation, even if their is clear evidence to say otherwise.

This to me is a clear sign that much persecution is to come. The Christians of our nation love to spout all sorts of scriptures, but pick and choose them as to what fits best with them. I don't know about the rest of the people but I am fully and utterly fed up with this. I (and I am assuming many others) will no longer tolerate their ignorance.

I am predicting the USA is going to war with itself very soon. There is a civil war that has been brewing for some time and it is coming to a head. It may not be fought with guns or such violence as that but it is definitely going to be waged, one way or the other.

Add a Comment for Oliron
8th Mar, 2012 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

Oliron's Blog Public Member Blogs

Whilst returning home from walking my kid to school I was intercepted by a woman in a mini van. She asked me if I was watching my kid walk into the school. Of course that is what I was actually doing at the time. I was thinking about how much I love my kid and how cute a little person he is, scrambling off to school.

What she said next kind of set me a bit back though, not right away. She pulled out a pamphlet with a big atomic bomb going off on the cover. In big caps the words Armageddon were clear. She said she wanted to give me something to read, it was about the armageddon and apparently I needed to know about it.

This is what disturbs me about the whole thing. Set aside the fact that it's just not 5 minutes after I woke up. Forget that I am on school grounds and dropping off my 6 year old son. Never mind the fact that I have no idea who this lady is.

All that aside don't you think I already know about the apocalypse? Who doesn't know about it! People of all sorts have been claiming the end of the world is coming for pretty much ever. I have heard so many different claims and versions of it. So why in the world is this woman handing me a 10 page pamphlet on the apocalypse?

I looked threw it too and read some of it. As far as end of the world pamphlets go this one wasn't even that impressive. It had some pretty funny pictures though. Like a big red cloud and fireball in the background. In front of it a line of happy people holding hands walking threw a field with wild flowers in it.

Anyways just wanted to vent. I think this religion stuff is getting a little out of hand. I respect that your crazy, I don't care really. Please let me be though all you go getters. I have the internet, I'm aware that there are suckers all over. Unless you want to sit down with me and allow me to dismantle your entire case, don't bother me. I'm in my little bubble leave me alone and I won't pop yours.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 8th Mar, 2012 - 5:01pm

Add a Comment for Oliron
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Oliron's Blog

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,