The Ouija Board - Page 3 of 3

With the recent movie of the same name out - Page 3 - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 25th Jan, 2015 - 3:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Ouiga
Weegee - Wee gee board
8th Aug, 2010 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

The Ouija Board - Page 3

I read somewhere they don't know how it really works. Is that true? If is considered a "toy" then there must be a trick?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2011 - 7:24am / Post ID: #

Board Ouija The

Name: Rae

Comments: Some parents see this as a game and they even have their children playing around with it like they would with monopoly that's just irresponsible.

12th Jun, 2011 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

The Ouija Board Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

Well if those parents aren't religious or believe its anything more than a game can you blame them? Suppose there was a religious group that thought monopoly had some kind of spiritual meaning?

18th Jun, 2011 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Board Ouija The

The game in and of itself is not bad/evil, as it has been said it is a tool, but it does seem to bring 'spirits' of one sort or another. I have spoken with others that have used the game often, and I have been told the game is tricky. If used correctly and in a group this game can be both fun and safe... But if used incorrectly or alone it can open a person or their house up to malicious spirits. One simply thing to watch out when asking questions watch to see if the 'spirit' is saying something that can be tied to 'evil'. You need to end the conversation right then and there if the spirit does.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 18th Jun, 2011 - 6:10pm

25th Jan, 2015 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

Board Ouija The

With the recent movie of the same name out there was a lot of interest in Ouija boards. I think once they even sold it in the kids' game board section because it was considered 'fun'. I have my usual doubts about it.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: The Ouija Board

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,