The Ouija Board - Page 2 of 3

Perhaps the board itself is the conduit but - Page 2 - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 7th Aug, 2010 - 11:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Ouiga
Weegee - Wee gee board
Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2008 - 12:27pm / Post ID: #

The Ouija Board
A Friend

The Ouija Board - Page 2

A Quija Board is a media for the sub-conscious of the players. It connects to their fear and dark emotions. Whether or not there is an external spirit involved, the entity feeds on the energy of the vulnerable - a very dangerous tool.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2008 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

The Ouija Board
A Friend

Board Ouija The

I do not believe it is anything but a game invented to have fun with. I do not believe it will contact any spirits or demonic things. I do know that it just sits there not moving unless some one moves the piece for their own amusement.

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2008 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

The Ouija Board
A Friend

The Ouija Board Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

I know the danger by personal experience, and eye witness accounts.
Once a recently bereaved sister of a friend was emotionally and spiritually disturbed by a contact via a quija board.
A schoolgirl needed the help of a psychiatrist and a hypnotist to return to normal after an experience she had at school.
My sister in law had a friend next to her in a quija circle who was challenged to make a loaded wish by a spirit.
My advice is not to play, its not a game.

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2008 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

The Ouija Board
A Friend

Page 2 Board Ouija The

I have walked into a room where they were playing with a Ouija board. As soon as I walked over to it it stopped working. I know if my little brother is in a house with a Ouija board it does not work at all. To me it is nothing but a game. I think too many people want it to be something else so it is.

19th Jun, 2008 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Board Ouija The

I think many things can be used as a medium. In and of its self the boards is paper but if you are focusing on spirits then it is a focal point for the interaction. Once established I do not know if it stops as now you have invited the contact and would think it would stay that way till you chose to break the connection. similar to prayer in a Christian life.

Personally I have not experimented with them as I seen no attraction in the purpose.

harkon from your response I am thinking that the board is the place that focuses the dark energy within us. Once focused are you saying another entity sense that energy and is attracted to it and as a result it we are effected by it? Is it adding dark energy to us or feed of our own dark energy?

19th Jun, 2008 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

The Ouija Board

Don't mess with Ouja boards. Harkon is right and Kntoran is wrong, you just don't believe because you have set a barrier for yourself, but there are nasty things there.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Aug, 2010 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

The Ouija Board
A Friend

The Ouija Board - Page 2

I may be a little biased but the Quja Board is not known to be the Devil's Game for nothing. I personally have no belief in a Satanic force in the Biblical sense, but I trust that tapping into our sub-conscious fears and asking an entity for answers, be they real or not is a psychological and spiritual hazard.

7th Aug, 2010 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

The Ouija Board Studies Dreams Mystics & Paranormal - Page 2

Perhaps the board itself is the conduit but the people gathered together in the energetic gathering are bringing forth some kind of spirit is the real threat.

I think that is a huge factor in what is going on. The board is a tool but the people using their collective energies and consciousness to summon something otherworldly makes the larger part of the pie I think.

The board itself is more of an excuse to get together and fiddle with these energies. It could be a rock on some sand for all that matters.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 7th Aug, 2010 - 11:48pm

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: The Ouija Board

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,