Lance Armstrong - Page 3 of 6

Lance Armstrong retires Lance Armstrong, who - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 16th Feb, 2011 - 10:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Lance Armstrong Cyclist
Post Date: 6th Sep, 2005 - 11:42am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Lance Armstrong - Page 3

Lance Armstrong, Sheryl Crow Engaged

AP - Seven-time Tour de France champion Lance Armstrong and rock star Sheryl Crow are engaged. The cyclist announced the engagement in a statement Monday, and said he asked Crow on Wednesday while they were in Sun Valley, Idaho.
Ref. https://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...armstrong_crowe

Sponsored Links:
4th Feb, 2006 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

Armstrong Lance

Armstrong, Crow split five months after engagement

https://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/more...ex.html?cnn=yes

AUSTIN, Texas (AP) -- Lance Armstrong and Sheryl Crow have split, the couple announced in a joint statement Friday night.

The seven-time Tour de France champion and the rock star announced their engagement in September. It would have been her first marriage and his second. He has three children from a previous marriage.

Somehow, I think Lance has some mental issues he probably needs to iron out before he gets into another serious relationship. First he breaks off his longtime marriage with his wife who stuck with him through all the agony of his cancer and recovery. Then he gets all bubbly with Sheryl Crow, retires from cycling to start a life with her, and now 5 months later after she is on front covers of magazines with wedding dresses on, they split up. I guess such is the life of celebrities. I just don't understand it.

4th Feb, 2006 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

Lance Armstrong Sports & Fashion Music Movies

As with most sports stars (look at MJ as an example), they forget where they come from and who they owe their talent to. Well, I won't go into the religious rants of paying homage to God, so I will refrain and focus on their family. Come on - wake up - who was with you when you were down and out? Who gave you the courage? When you turn back on your family, no matter if you are Armstrong you will lose in the end regardless of your success. Winning at a sport cannot excuse losing at home. Having beaten cancer I am sure Armstrong probably thought he had achieved some kind of invincibility and went 'wild' as it were, but it seems he is being brought back to earth.

4th Feb, 2006 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Armstrong Lance

One of the things I had admired of Armstrong was that he wasn't a celebrity. Instead he was a man who wanted to fight the odds, and compete in a sport he loved. Then he left his wife and children, shacked up with a celebrity singer, and like you said JB, it all got to his head, I think. That's when I got turned off by him. Now he is facing all kinds of accusations of taking enhancement drugs during his first Tour. I considered him someone that kids could look up to, now he is just another superstar athlete with a big ego, it seems.

18th Apr, 2006 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

Armstrong Lance

Armstrong trial ends after charges get withdrawn

Lance Armstrong's defamation trial ended Thursday after charges were withdrawn by Italian cyclist Filippo Simeoni

Armstrong also withdrew his defamation action against Simeoni, the lawyer for the Tour de France great said. Neither Armstrong nor Simeoni was at the court in Latina, near Rome

https://cbs.sportsline.com/worldsports/story/9374950

I wasn't surprised by this. In my opinion, this trial was just a lot of posturing between 2 cyclists who despise each other. A lot of the motivation behind the trial actually stemmed from individual incidents on the road during bike races. This was the last thorn in Armstrong's side since his retirement, so hopefully we don't hear anything about him for a while; good or bad.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2009 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

Lance Armstrong

Lance Armstrong In Hospital

Lance Armstrong Taken to Hospital After He Crashes at Cycling Event in Spain [11:56 a.m. ET] Ref. ABC News

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2009 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

Lance Armstrong
A Friend

Lance Armstrong - Page 3

I hope that he was not injured too much in this mishap. HE is a inspiration to a lot of people.

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2011 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

Lance Armstrong Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

Lance Armstrong retires

Lance Armstrong, who recovered from cancer to win the Tour de France seven times, has announced his retirement. Ref. Source 7

Lance Armstrong
Lance Armstrong (Hover)

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Lance Armstrong

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,