What Makes You Read? - Page 3 of 3

I concur. All of the above? Sometimes, the - Page 3 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 30th Jan, 2010 - 12:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 8th Feb, 2008 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

What Makes You Read?
A Friend

What Makes You Read? - Page 3

And here I thought this was going to be something about books. Shows you how I look and reply to things. smile.gif

I like to wander and then reply or post my opinions or views to things that I can relate to. If it is something I have no knowledge about I tend to read and get educated. I feel if I do not learn something new everyday it is a day wasted.

Sponsored Links:
29th Jan, 2010 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

Read You What

I more or less echo KNtoran, though some days I feel just fine with not learning anything, as long as I've done something, either constructive in some way or just enjoyed lazing around. I read posts because they're recent, or by someone whose posts I enjoy reading, perhaps on subjects I am unfamiliar with.

30th Jan, 2010 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

What Makes You Read? Feedback & FAQ News Community

I concur. All of the above? Sometimes, the topics spark my interest or its something I really am into. Or have am passionate about...

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: What Makes You Read?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,