What Makes You Read? - Page 2 of 3

Sometimes the little pictures catch my eye - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 28th Oct, 2007 - 2:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 16th Feb, 2005 - 6:26am / Post ID: #

What Makes You Read?
A Friend

What Makes You Read? - Page 2

To be completely honest, its the title that gets me first. When I look in the hot topics section, or the zero replies section, I look for something that interests me. If I don't see a topic that catches my eye, then I start to dig through the sections that interest me most starting with religion.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Feb, 2005 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

What Makes You Read?
A Friend

Read You What

I must admit that I am checking the Hot section first..I like to be in the middle of things and that helps a lot. I read far more then I answer but I believe that is the case with all of you.

6th Jan, 2006 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

What Makes You Read? Feedback & FAQ News Community

Of recent I have found that the Related Links have a tremendous pull on readers. I guess because of its' position / location when scrolling down you just cannot help but notice. The trouble is that it take a lot of work to fill them in and so I cannot get it within enough threads, because there are so many here!

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2006 - 3:19am / Post ID: #

What Makes You Read?
A Friend

Page 2 Read You What

Usually what sparks my interest about a thread is the board its on and the title. Titles play a large part on making a post interesting or not. I have to be in a certain mood to post in certain boards, so that plays a large part as well. A lot of times I go to the Unanswered posts a lot and try to reply to those.

19th Jun, 2007 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #

Read You What

If the title is very provocative or simple, this captures my interest and compels me, to read the message immediately. Of course, the topic is another factor that influences me to read because I would not select a subject that I have no interest in. I believe that the way the person presents the topic is extremely important since it projects an aura, that may entice or repel me. Believe it or not, the board and who started the thread does not encourage me, to read the message.

20th Jun, 2007 - 10:56am / Post ID: #

What Makes You Read?

It is generally the topic ar the subject that interests me. When I cannot find a hot topic then I will look in the categories

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2007 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

What Makes You Read?
A Friend

What You Read - Page 2

I like to browse topic titles for interesting subjects. I prefer controversial topics regarding new ideas and information.

28th Oct, 2007 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

What You Read Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 2

Sometimes the little pictures catch my eye then I look at the title and description. Some of the titles really make you want to read kudos for that.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: What Makes You Read?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,