D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game

D 3 5 Missing Ships Game - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Jan, 2012 - 10:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (31) »
Closed
Missing Ships Oliron As Dungeon Master - Adventurers are needed to investigate and locate the missing ships cargo and crew. This quest (D&D 3.5) is only one adventure, not a campaign. To participate create your character HERE for approval. Dungeons and Dragons
29th Dec, 2011 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

Crawttport, a relatively peaceful and prosperous coastal town, has been having two serious problems of late. Lizardfolk have become increasingly more hostile. Though the town itself has no problem repelling their attacks it has become a strain on Crawttport militia. Second, ships expected from the direction of the reef (West) have not arrived in port for over a week.

Adventurers are needed to investigate and locate the missing ships cargo and crew. This quest ( Dungeons & Dragons 3.5) is only one adventure, not a campaign. Two to four level 1 characters are required for the game to begin. If you are interested in playing post a character in the Dungeons & Dragons Missing Ships Character thread. Please, if you are not serious about seeing the adventure threw to completion do not post a character.

D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
3rd Jan, 2012 - 8:06am / Post ID: #

Game Ships Missing Dragons and Dungeons

If a few other people show interest, I'd be happy to transfer my character from KNortan's game. He is level 1 and hasn't received any items he didn't start with.

EDIT: Sorry I posted it in the wrong topic. I had both the game and character threads open and posted in the wrong one

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 3rd Jan, 2012 - 8:09am

4th Jan, 2012 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Could you post your character in the character thread. I'm sure it'll be fine if you use that character, but I can cut and paste it then.

Hopefully now that the holidays are fizzling out we will see more activity.

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2012 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

In game: Asthelion wanders the docks on the west side of Crawttport in hopes of picking up some information about some missing ships he had heard about. For the most part he passes through without much more than a glance or a nod of the head, after all, one doesn't get to be as skilled a rogue as he by having everyone take note of his presence.

In-game thoughts: I need to be on my best behavior here. Rumor is there's a mystery to be solved around here and it wouldn't do any good to add myself to this city's fugitive list too. It wasn't even my fault the last time! If her father had waited to come in the bedroom another two minutes I could've been gone...

Out of game: So are we still waiting on more people then?

19th Jan, 2012 - 6:51am / Post ID: #

Avan sits on a trawler holding one side of the large fishing net. There wasn't much to haul in that day. Yesterday Crawttport's fishers had huge hauls as many schools of fish had been sighted entering the waters. Experienced fishermen claimed the lack of big ships had stopped scaring them off. But today they had all moved on, likely sensing the danger of the fishermen.

Having lived here most of his life, since his father changed profession when Avan was just 6, Avan wanted to explore the world. He had joined the town guard as a reserve archer just a year ago and had been saving a buying appropriate equipment, but as yet, seen no action, not even against the latest threat of lizardmen.

As he grew bored on the ship he scanned the horizon for any clue about the ships that had disappeared. Surely you cant hide something that big, unless it lay on the seabed.

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2012 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

As he is observing, Asthelion notices that not many fishermen are having extreme success today. In fact, all in all, to him the day is rather dull at the docks. Although, the rogue wouldn't know what to look for to find anything interesting at the docks anyway since he never really spent much leisure time there. As the day wore on, and the stench of the fish made itself well-known, Astelion saw a fishing boat coming in from sea. Aboard this boat the rogue spotted one of his own kin and decided that now would be as good a time as any for information.

As the boat docked and cargo was unloaded the assassin stood off to the side and called out to the fisherman "Hail friend! How was the fishing today?"

Asthelion truly had no idea what to say because he didn't know a lick about fishing but something was better than nothing he figured.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Jan, 2012 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #

Asthelion, you spot a newly made sign were the boat is coming in to dock. The words adventurers needed and 50gp catches your eye.

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2012 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive

Asthelion glances at the sign as he approaches the fisherman who, to the rogue, appeared to be doing something "fisherman-like". Taking notice of the absent clinking of a full coinpurse, however, convinced Asthelion that he should talk about this job that was so well-advertised. Asthelion liked that, nothing beats an old-fashioned sign for a job. No back-alley arrangements, no tavern treaties, no mystery employers, just the hired hand, the employer, and the sign.

Simple and easy. "Yeah right", the rogue muttered to himself as he came up to the fisherman.

"Hello friend", Asthelion introduced himself, "I hear something's fishy around here..."

The rogue inwardly applauded his sense of wit.

Reconcile Edited: dremich on 19th Jan, 2012 - 10:42pm

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (31) »

> TOPIC: D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.