D&D Missing Ships Characters - Page 3 of 7

Day by day but I gotta knock on freakin' - Page 3 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Mar, 2012 - 2:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
Create your D&D Character here for approval by the DM. This can also be used for support and questions about the Missing Ships game. Dungeons and Dragons
10th Mar, 2012 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

D&D Missing Ships Characters - Page 3

I waited a little longer than Friday, I wanted to make sue I didn't miss a post. From now on though I will be updating every 2 days. If by the 3rd update no one has posted I will have to end the game.

Sponsored Links:
11th Mar, 2012 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

Characters Ships Missing Dragons and Dungeons

I hope it's not too imbalanced against me if I continue by myself. In any case, I can continue to play for the next few months at least.

11th Mar, 2012 - 5:32am / Post ID: #

D&D Missing Ships Characters Archive Pathfinder / D&D

That's is do able but you'll have to bare with me. This setting was made for 3-4 players and we are down to 1 it looks like. I am going to have to improvise on some stuff most likely. This may result in some unbalanced play or mistakes on my part. I apologize in advance but by all means lets carry on.

13th Mar, 2012 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Characters Ships Missing Dragons and Dungeons

Glad to see your back Dremich. I'm just trying to keep the game on track. If you guys get bored then I get bored and then I start to check less frequently and update less frequent. In the past this tends to spell doom for the game so I'm trying to keep things moving, not threaten or belittle or anything like that.

One thing I do want to say is that I don't feel I'm getting any solid actions. What I am taking away from your posts is that you want to do something like this or that. What I need from you guys are definite actions that can be performed in a standard round with any rolls already posted if your sneaking, searching, listening, things like that. If your attacking I need initiative rolls, attack rolls, damage rolls and things like that (what weapon your using etc.).

(not picking on you) For example instead of: "Hey," he turns and whispers to Asthelion, "this may be a rare chance. We have to strike before they light any fire, and there's only two of them. If we strike any later, we may have to deal with more of their friends. We may even get a few answers out of them."

If your really wanting to attack at that moment post: (character name) attacks (target) from (position) using (weapon name), he/she will be moving silently and listening (rolls posted).

Something like that will give me a solid picture of what exactly is being carried out by the player.

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2012 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

D&D Missing Ships Characters
A Friend

Characters Ships Missing Dragons and Dungeons

Roger Dodger... Sorry I didn't get a chance to get on last week and alright thanks for letting me know. I'll try to be more frequent but like I said if I go off the grid for a while just have Asthelion so something rational for the situation (I.e. Jumping off a cliff is probably not too rational)... But I haven't abandoned or gone MIA but I recently tore my ACL, broke my nose, broke my teeth, got pink eye, all within the past three months... So I'm a little scatterbrained right now.

13th Mar, 2012 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

I feel that the composition of the party makes it high risk if we don't communicate our actions first. Squishy rogues don't want front on combat smile.gif. That being said, when my character does a useful action, I'll make it obvious what I'm rolling.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Mar, 2012 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

D&D Missing Ships Characters - Page 3

Wow that must be tough Dremich, sounds like you were in a serious accident or something. I hope your recovering well.

I totally understand were your coming from iCon. I would want to do the same if I were in your shoes. You can't just go running in and cross your fingers with a game like this. Well you could I guess but it hardly ever tuns out well. Anyway, I hear you loud and clear.

I just read your post about moving in on the second pirate. I am going to wait a bit to see if Asthelion has an action while your doing that.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 13th Mar, 2012 - 8:44pm

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2012 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

D&D Missing Ships Characters D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 3

Day by day but I gotta knock on freakin' wood whenever I say 'It's only downhill from here' because something else comes up (laugh). Alright to the game.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: D&D Missing Ships Characters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.