D&D Missing Ships Characters - Page 5 of 7

Received 9 skill points and a ranger bonus - Page 5 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th May, 2012 - 9:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
Create your D&D Character here for approval by the DM. This can also be used for support and questions about the Missing Ships game. Dungeons and Dragons
Post Date: 20th Mar, 2012 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

D&D Missing Ships Characters
A Friend

D&D Missing Ships Characters - Page 5

international QUOTE (dremich @ 20-Mar 12, 12:56 AM)
Hey welcome to the game Affection.  May your sword be sharp and your wits sharper... Or something like that.

Of course biggrin.gif Now I'm waiting until the GM update the game into the night. I'll post my first post in this game there.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Mar, 2012 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

Characters Ships Missing Dragons and Dungeons

You can use the appraisal skill to try and figure out the value of the items. I was thinking depending on what you roll you will know the value of the item. However I almost feel I should roll because our character wouldn't know if he was right about the appraisal. Then again if that were the case I should be rolling your spot and hide checks and thats not going to work so we'll just have you roll.

25th Mar, 2012 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

D&D Missing Ships Characters Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Affection it looks as though the other players will be a bit longer than I previously thought. It is going to take longer than I thought for it to be morning. If you want to make a swim at the shore now, at night, I will not penalize you.

Basically, I am saying go ahead and swim to the shore now if you want.

2nd Apr, 2012 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Characters Ships Missing Dragons and Dungeons

The new player has not posted for awhile. I think it is a good possibility that he is not playing any longer. Please carry on without him as though he was never there. I know it is kind of goofy but I don't think we should wait any longer for him.

6th Apr, 2012 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

Characters Ships Missing Dragons and Dungeons

It looks as though the game will not be continuing from here on. This maybe a jumping to and about conclusions, but it has been near a week I think since the last posting. I'll wait until Monday I suppose and if no one posts I'll end it.

Another adventure will be put up in the future though. I'm going to do a little more poking about for one with a little more detail.

Post Date: 6th Apr, 2012 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I was kind of waiting for iCon to post something, it is his action as my character is just waking up reaching for weapons, I don't know.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th May, 2012 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

D&D Missing Ships Characters - Page 5

Both of your characters have earned sufficient experience to gain a level. There is no set experience values listed in this manual. Though the thought now occurs to me that I can get that information elsewhere. At any rate you are both now level 2 and I will look up the xp values from a friend or possibly from the net.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 4th May, 2012 - 1:44am

7th May, 2012 - 9:18am / Post ID: #

D&D Missing Ships Characters D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 5

Received 9 skill points and a ranger bonus feat. Here's my updated character. I'm assuming dremich's character took the items off the other pirate who's still alive, but when they sell it all, the proceeds will be split evenly.

Character: Avan Ohek
Player: iCon
Classes: Ran 2
Level: 2
Race: Half Elf
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Religion: Hextor
Experience: 1000
Hit Points: 9
Base Attack Bonus: 2

Strength: 11 (0)
Dexterity: 16 (+3)
Constitution: 11 (0)
Intelligence: 16 (+3)
Wisdom: 8 (-1)
Charisma: 14 (2)

Fortitude: 3
Reflex: 6
Will: -1
Initiative: 3
Melee: 2
Ranged: 5

Money: pp - 0 gp - 14 sp - 0
Armor Class: 3 + 10 + 3 = 16

Skills:

balance 1 + 3 = 4
climb 1 + 0 = 1
craft 1 + 3 = 4
decipher script 2 + 3 = 5
disable device 3 + 3 = 6
disguise 1 + 2 = 3
escape artist 3 + 3 = 6
handle animal 1 + 2 = 3
hide 5 + 3 = 8
jump 1 + 0 = 1
knowlege nature 1 + 3 = 4
listen 2 + -1 = 1
move silently 5 + 3 = 8
open lock 1 + 3 = 4
search 2 + 3 = 5
sleight of hand 1 + 3 = 4
spot 3 + -1 = 2
survival 1 + -1 = 0
swim 2 + 0 = 2
tumble 1 + 3 = 4
use rope 1 + 3 = 4

Equipment:

Dagger 1d4 (3)
Morningstar 1d8 (1)
Handaxe 1d6 (1)
Sword, short 1d6 (1)
Longbow 1d8 (1)
Arrows (20) (5)
Studded leather +3 (1)
Backpack 2lb (1)
Rations 1lb (2)
Thieves' tools 1lb (1)

Half whittled figurine

Feats/Specials:

armor proficiency light
martial weapon proficiency
shield proficiency
simple weapon proficiency
stealthy
Favored enemy
Track, wild empathy
rapid shot

Languages:

Common
Elven
Goblin
Sylvan
Terran

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: D&D Missing Ships Characters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.