D&D Missing Ships Characters - Page 6 of 7

Player Hunter Name Hugowhiteflame Race Half - Page 6 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Jul, 2012 - 6:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
Create your D&D Character here for approval by the DM. This can also be used for support and questions about the Missing Ships game. Dungeons and Dragons
9th Jun, 2012 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

D&D Missing Ships Characters - Page 6

Hey guys, I know this can be misinterpreted so I will explain with a bit of detail. I'm not sure if you've noticed but when there isn't a post with some form of action from either of you in 4 days or more I penalize you. That was the lizard man encounter and recent pirate one. I don't want to be pushy just trying to keep things moving so they don't become stale.

So, not a threat or anything but, if there isn't an action post from either of you in the next day or so the pirates will definitely be pursuing you at your current location. I may have said all this before or something along these lines, again I don't mean to be pushy. That said, the penalizing post after 4 or more days will continue to occur in the future if said actions are not posted within said window of time.

I hope your enjoying the game so far. If you have any suggestions, questions, or concerns feel free to post them here.

smile.gif

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 9th Jun, 2012 - 10:32pm

Sponsored Links:
12th Jun, 2012 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

Characters Ships Missing Dragons and Dungeons

With a full night's rest (8 hours of sleep or more), you recover 1 hit point per character level. Any significant interruption during your rest prevents you from healing that night.
If you undergo complete bed rest for an entire day and night, you recover twice your character level in hit points
There is a heal skill that can also help being able to heal naturally. I don't think either of you have any healing potions or anything like that.

Your character sheet will be in this thread, you can find it by scrolling back several pages.

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2012 - 4:52am / Post ID: #

D&D Missing Ships Characters
A Friend

D&D Missing Ships Characters Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Character: Velico
Player: JackMerc
Classes: rog1
Level: 0
Race: Human
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Religion: Erythnul
Experience: 0
Hit Points: 10
Base Attack Bonus: 1

Strength: 10 Fortitude: + = 0
Dexterity: 16 Reflex: + = 3
Constitution: 11 Will: + = 0
Intelligence: 14 Initiative: + = 2
Wisdom: 8 Melee: + + = -1
Charisma: 14 Ranged: + + = 2

Money: pp - 1 gp - 95 sp - 6 Armor Class: 2 + 10 + 1 = 13

Skills:

appraise 2 + 0 = 2
balance 2 + 0 = 2
bluff 4 + 3 = 7
decipher script 2 + 0 = 2
diplomacy 2 + 3 = 5
disable device 4 + 0 = 4
disguise 2 + 3 = 5
escape artist 2 + 0 = 2
gather information 2 + 3 = 5
intimidate 4 + 3 = 7
jump 2 + 1 = 3
knowlege nobilty 2 + 0 = 2
move silently 2 + 0 = 2
open lock 2 + 0 = 2
sense motive 2 + -1 = 1
speak language 2 +
tumble 2 + 0 = 2

Equipment:

Sickle 1d6 (1)
Arrows (20) (1)
Padded armor +1 (1)
Backpack 2lb (1)
Bedroll 5lb (1)
Caltrops 2lb (1)
Fishhook (1)
Flask (3) (1)
Grappling hook 4lb (1)
Hammer 2lb (1)
Lantern, bullseye 3lb (1)
Oil 1lb (1)
Rations 1lb (2)
Sealing wax 1lb (1)
Sewing needle (1)
Signet ring (1)
Spade 8lb (1)
Waterskin 4lb (1)
Artisan's tools 5lb (1)
Healer's kit 1lb (1)

Feats/Specials:

acrobatic
agile
armor proficiency light

Languages:

Common

First character ever made on here. Not saying go easy on me, just saying this in case I did anything stupid which you would like me to correct.

27th Jun, 2012 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Characters Ships Missing Dragons and Dungeons

Your starting level will be 1, 0th level players are NPC's like a basket weaver, messenger, entertainer, and things like that.

I don't allow players to be or play as Chaotic Evil because this almost always ends with players tying to kill fellow players. While that is fun from time to time this isn't that type of setting, please choose another alignment.

Rouges start with 1d6 hit points. Being players start with the maximum amount of hp yours would be 6.

You Reflex will be: +3 (dex) +2 (class) = 5 reflex / Base Attack Bonus = 0
Your Will gets a -1 from your wisdom modifier.
Not sure where the -1 comes from on your melee, almost certain it is a 0.
Ranged should be at a +3 to the attack roll (dex).

Sneak Attack and Trap-finding are extra specials you receive.

You can choose 2 more languages because of your intelligence modifier.

You receive an additional +2 to your balance and escape artist skill from your feat. You get an additional +2 to your jump and tumble skill from your feat. I would also go back and check the ability modifiers on the skills you have chosen because certain ones (dexterity) will also raise them. There may be cross over bonuses you would also receive from certain skills. For example I am pretty sure if you have a certain amount of ranks in use rope you get a synergy bonus to escape artist.

I did not check the specific gold amount but I think 1pp and 95gp is an incredible amount to still have left after purchasing armor, gear, weapons, and everything.

I'm petty sure that's it, if I see anything else I'll let you know. Please, when you make corrections don't re-post the entire character. Just re-post the corrections you've made, thank you.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 27th Jun, 2012 - 10:30pm

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2012 - 4:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Characters Ships Missing Dragons and Dungeons

Skills:

balance 2 + 2 = 4
escape artist 2 + 2 = 4
jump 2 + 3 = 5
tumble 2 + 2 = 4

Feats:

acrobatic
agile
armor proficiency light
+
Sneak Attack
Trap-finding

HP: 6

1 gold 95 Silver.

Dexterity: 16 Reflex: 2 + 3 = 5
Will= 10

Added Languages: Elven, and dwarven.

Level 1

Alignment: Lawful Neutral ( I'd go with lawful evil for this character, but if evil is completely out the window I'll make due.)

Thats everything, I think. Sorry for the late reply. Life got in the way of fun.

3rd Jul, 2012 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

JackMerc your revised character has passed inspection and is ready for play. Right now there are two rouges searching a lighthouse. They got there by way of fishing vessel that is no longer in the area. I'm not sure how you want to explain your character being in that area. If you want to somehow introduce him into the general area of the lighthouse in some way that makes sense, that would be fine.

Please take some time to think up a plausible reason, because just having your guy pop out of no where sort of ruins the mood.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 3rd Jul, 2012 - 2:01am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Jul, 2012 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

D&D Missing Ships Characters - Page 6

Sorry for the delay, I will be able to update later tonight or early tomorrow morning. I have been extremely busy in the last few days due to school and work.

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2012 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

D&D Missing Ships Characters D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 6

Player Hunter
Name Hugowhiteflame
Race Half elf
RaceNum 3
StartingClass 6
Barbarian 0
Bard 0
Cleric 0
Druid 0
Fighter 0
Monk 0
Paladin 1
Ranger 0
Rogue 0
Sorcerer 0
Wizard 0
Alignment 0
Religion 0
Strength 17 17
Dexterity 15 15
Constitution 14 14
Intelligence 17 17
Wisdom 16 16
Charisma 11 11
Money 29.69999999999999
BaseAttackBonus 2
FortitudeSave 2
WillSave 0
ReflexSave 0
HitPoints 12
ArmourBonus 0
ArmourIndex -1
ShieldIndex -1
Skill 1 1
Skill 2 2
Skill 3 2
Skill 5 2
Skill 14 2
Skill 33 2
Skill 44 2
Feat 4 1
Feat 5 1
Feat 6 1
Feat 13 1
Feat 64 1
Feat 84 1
Feat 87 1
EQ 25 1
EQ 29 1
EQ 67 1
EQ 82 1
EQ 194 3
EQ 196 1
Language 4
Language 8
Language 13
Language 16
NOTES

+  « First of 7 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: D&D Missing Ships Characters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.