Dr. Eric Williams

Dr Eric Williams - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 31st Mar, 2010 - 11:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  Dr Eric Williams Dr. Eric Eustace Williams - former Prime Minister
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2004 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

Dr. Eric Williams

Many say Eric Williams did a lot for Trinidad & Tobago, others think that he just sold out the country to islanders and yet others feel that it was a mistake to ask for Independence? What do you think about the man called, 'Eric Williams'?

Dr. Eric Williams
Dr. Eric Williams (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
13th Aug, 2004 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

Williams Eric Dr

I really do not know if the rumors are true - the ones about him bringing in lots of islanders for votes, if it is then sad - very sad indeed. Regardless, he of course put in a lot of the 'structure' to start the new government in Independence, but most of that is outdated now, I think it is time for new thinking.

31st Mar, 2010 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Dr. Eric Williams Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I would like to know why he always had dark sunglasses on. I read he refused to take them out in public. I tried to search if he had an accident or something similar but all I could find is that it was his way to "mask" himself. I also saw pics of him without the dark sunglasses and his eyes looked perfectly normal.

Source 9

Source 9

> TOPIC: Dr. Eric Williams

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,