Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 16th Feb, 2012 - 2:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2012 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

What is your review for the entertainment value of the movie called, "Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy"?

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2012 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

Spy Soldier Tailor Tinker

In the early 1970s during the Cold War, the head of British Intelligence, Control, resigns after an operation in Budapest, Hungary goes badly wrong. It transpires that Control believed one of four senior figures in the service was in fact a Russian agent - a mole - and the Hungary operation was an attempt to identify which of them it was.

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2012 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Review: Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy

A long time ago, in a country on the other side of the world, Alec Guinness appeared in his seminal television performance as George Smiley, a taciturn, inscrutable secret agent on a mission to dig out a Soviet mole. The BBC series screened over seven weeks in 1979, one of the first instances of "appointment viewing" for a British public that was enthralled by the hunt: which of the four suspected MI6 spies was the traitor? Ref. Source 9

30th Jan, 2012 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

I'm not really a fan of British movies but this one was appealing because of the mystery behind it. I couldn't get into the doom and gloom almost dead like acting of the main character Smiley though.

16th Feb, 2012 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

One of the best British spy movies I've seen because it was more about the drama behind it instead of fake action like the James Bond films.

> TOPIC: Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,