Bat Girl

Bat Girl - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 1st May, 2012 - 6:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

A side kick for Bat Man or was she really riding alone? What do you think of this famous hooded gal? Key Comic Thread
Post Date: 5th Jun, 2004 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

Bat Girl

A side kick for Bat Man or was she really riding alone? What do you think of this famous hooded gal?

January 1967 readers were treated to their first glimpse of the Masked Maiden in Detective Comics #359, when the daughter of Gotham City's Police Commissioner decided to lead a double life as a costumed crime fighter ("The Million Dollar Debut of Batgirl!"). Almost 40 years later, whether as Batgirl or Oracle, Babs is still going strong, even paving the way for an all-new Batgirl to make her debut.
Ref. https://www.bat-hound.com/batgirl/

Sponsored Links:
27th Jul, 2004 - 5:14am / Post ID: #

Girl Bat

I read that she was written in the comics only 7 months before appearing on the TV show Batman. Apparently the producers wanted to bring some extra excitement into the dynamic duo. Also, they thought it would add much needed ratings to the sagging show. While it didn't save the show, Yvonne Craig's Batgirl has always been a fan favorite and a favorite of mine. I never saw the movie with Batgirl mainly because I lost interest in it after Val Kilmer's boring Batman. I think with the right writers Batgirl and Batman could become like Xena and Hercules, a true fighting force to be reconned with. Batman of the movies became way too dark for me and while I wouldn't want the kampyness of the 60's series, I would like to see a more lighthearted approach to the franchise. Gee, I wonder who could play Batgirl now? Hmmm, I'll have to ponder that one. biggrin.gif

6th Aug, 2005 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

Bat Girl Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

I used to like Bat Girl as a teen, but I found she lacked the same kind of mystery that Batman had and so she was treated like a companion of Robin when Batman wanted to be alone. I am really not sure if there really was any romantic attraction there.

25th Oct, 2010 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

Girl Bat

Why is there a Batgirl? Batman is just fine working on his own. With Robin he was like an alright assistant but Batgirl is just a third wheel.

1st May, 2012 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

Girl Bat

international QUOTE (play by post)
Why is there a Batgirl? Batman is just fine working on his own.

If Batman or Robin needs help, Batgirl will help them, Like that show the Batman show, if you watch one of the episodes in that show you will see sometimes Batgirl helps Batman in his situations.

> TOPIC: Bat Girl

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,