David Beckham - Page 4 of 8

The night we went barmy for Becks A record-busting - Page 4 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 3rd Dec, 2007 - 12:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
27th Sep, 2007 - 12:30pm / Post ID: #

David Beckham - Page 4

David Beckham's father had a heart attack and is in stable condition. David took the first flight from Los Angeles to London as soon as he heard the news.

LONDON -  David Beckham flew to Britain on Thursday because his father was hospitalized after suffering a heart attack.

The English soccer star, who hasn't played a game since Aug. 30 because of a right knee injury, took the first flight from Los Angeles to London after hearing the news.

"His father had a heart attack," Beckham's agent, Simon Oliveira said. "David was made aware of it late last night. He caught the first available flight and he'll be arriving in London around lunchtime."

The 59-year-old Ted Beckham was taken to a hospital near his home in east London on Wednesday night, and then transferred to another hospital.

"We can confirm that he is a patient," Barts and The London NHS Trust spokeswoman Michelle Alexander said. "He's in stable condition at the London Chest Hospital."

Oliveira said Ted Beckham had surgery and is in intensive care.

Ted Beckham, whose real first name is David, is divorced. Besides the Los Angeles Galaxy midfielder, he also has a daughter, Joanne.

In 2005, Ted Beckham published a book called "David Beckham: My Son." It was reported that the book led to a falling out between the two Beckhams because Ted did not get David's permission before writing it, but the pair have since reconciled.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Oct, 2007 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Beckham David

BECKHAM 'PULL' BOOSTS WELLINGTON TICKET SALES

David Beckham's pop star-like pulling power has seen nearly 24,000 tickets snapped up for the football game between his LA Galaxy team and Wellington Phoenix.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/hlc/1,,93498~4244028a1823~,00.html

22nd Oct, 2007 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

David Beckham Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Well, the season is over for Galaxy without Beckham really playing much or dreaming to make a goal.

David Beckham's first season with the Los Angeles Galaxy ended quietly on Sunday night, with his team falling short of the playoffs and its megawatt superstar failing to take a single shot on goal in his five games played.

The Galaxy needed a tie to reach the postseason but lost 1-0 to the Chicago Fire. Still, Beckham, 32, looked on the bright side. "To go through what the players went through when I arrived, and before I arrived, was difficult to adjust," he tells the Los Angeles Times.

"But they showed character in the last six, seven games. No one expected us to be in this position today like we were, so it shows that we have character," Beckham said.

24th Oct, 2007 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Beckham David

I wonder if Galaxy regrets having paid a huge pot of gold for him as he is obvious out of sync?

24th Oct, 2007 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

Beckham David

I do not think so, not yet. David is visible frustrated because (in my opinion) he seem to be the kind of guy who besides the money issue wants to do the right thing which is give his best so the team can excel, so far he hasn't able to do that.

24th Oct, 2007 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

David Beckham

What are the team players reaction to him? Are they intimidated or just merely trying to outdo him.?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Nov, 2007 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

David Beckham - Page 4

BECKHAM GAME MAY NOT SELL OUT

The pulling power of football star David Beckham may not be enough to guarantee a sellout crowd for the match between Los Angeles Galaxy and Wellington Phoenix.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/hlc/1,,93498~4273348a1823~,00.html

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2007 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

David Beckham Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 4

The night we went barmy for Becks

A record-busting 31,853 football fans turned out to see David Beckham's Los Angeles Galaxy at Wellington's Westpac Stadium. Emily Watt was with them.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/4307189a10.html

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: David Beckham

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,