Charles Manson - Page 3 of 4

While it is nice to see that he died solely - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 20th Nov, 2017 - 4:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Cults
Convicted killer and cultist
Post Date: 16th Nov, 2017 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Charles Manson - Page 3

Mass killer Charles Manson gravely ill at California hospital, reports say. Charles Manson, one of America's most infamous mass killers whose 1960s cult led his followers down a path of murder, anarchy and 'helter skelter,' is gravely ill at a California hospital, according to published reports. Source 5i.

Sponsored Links:
16th Nov, 2017 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

Manson Charles

No pity from my corner and I doubt anyone else but the crazy girls that followed him would care that he lives but everyone else might be glad if he died.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 17 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.7%

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2017 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Charles Manson
A Friend

Charles Manson History & Civil Business Politics

Good riddance to one of the world's evil people. The air will be a little cleaner in California. Sad that they don't make convicted criminals earn incomes for their victims and their upkeep, instead of costing the taxpayers $60K+ per year.

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2017 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

Charles Manson
A Friend

Page 3 Manson Charles

This is one person I am sure many people will love to see go. I know there are some out there who would have happily fired a killing shot at him more than once. To know he may be on his death bed is not a great loss to most.

19th Nov, 2017 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

Manson Charles

Nothing is wrong with Manson, he is back in his cell and healthy. This is probably some sick joke to bring him into the spotlight again.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 20 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2%

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2017 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

Charles Manson
A Friend

Charles Manson

There are a number of news articles about him being sick. Where’s your source saying otherwise?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 6:47am / Post ID: #

Charles Manson
A Friend

Charles Manson - Page 3

Charles Manson is dead. The one time I've ever cheered for natural causes and their inevitable march! Source 2a.

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2017 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

Charles Manson
A Friend

Charles Manson Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

While it is nice to see that he died solely for the fact that we are no longer spending money on him to house him or feed him it is always sad to see a human pass even if he was considered evil incarnate.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Charles Manson

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,