Guns N' Roses - Page 2 of 2

Guns N' Roses to reunite at Coachella - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 6th Jan, 2016 - 6:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Discuss  Guns N' Roses
Post Date: 25th Mar, 2006 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

Guns N' Roses
A Friend

Guns N' Roses - Page 2

Oh please, rock music was always defiant. Besides, I don't take them seriously. Besides, why complain about GnR, that's better with the Sex Pistols.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Mar, 2006 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

Guns N' Roses
A Friend

Roses N Guns

Guns and Roses was an awesome band when they first opened! I used to love them, especially 'Welcome to the Jungle' and the entire album 'Appetite for Destruction'. But as time went on, their heaving drug use degraded their musical ability and now they are not a pleasant band to listen too. But then, back then, rock and roll was about rebellion and I was into it as well. My parents banned them from our house, so I had to listen at school. I find that like most bands of their era, they died out early. Not many people still listen to them, mostly because the whole hair band generation didn't last long.

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2016 - 6:01am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Guns N' Roses Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Guns N' Roses to reunite at Coachella 2016

Calvin Harris rounds out the headliners. The two-weekend, three-day festival takes place April 15-17 and April 22-24 in Indio, California and will feature the legendary band as one of the headliners, along with LCD Soundsystem and Calvin Harris. Ref. Source 6m

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Guns N' Roses

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,