The Amazing Spiderman 2012

The Amazing Spiderman 2012 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 21st Oct, 2012 - 12:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2012 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

The Amazing Spiderman

What is your review (debut July 2012) for the entertainment value of the movie called, "The Amazing Spiderman"?

The Amazing Spiderman 2012 (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
23rd Mar, 2012 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

Spiderman Amazing The

I'm so looking forward to seeing this and what new can be brought to what we've seen of Spider-man on the big screen before.

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2012 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

The Amazing Spiderman 2012 Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Spider-Man swings into Tokyo

Japan Andrew Garfield and the stars of The Amazing Spider-Man swung into Tokyo last night, bringing the comic book crime-fighter back to the big screen in the world premiere. Ref. Stuff.co.nz

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2012 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Spiderman Amazing The

Review: The Amazing Spider-Man

Perhaps it was the 3D Imax experience, maybe it's the wonderful Andrew Garfield (known for The Social Network, and a Brit who does a flawless American accent) - but having bemoaned the "need" for another Spider-Man film, I left the cinema a convert. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 9th Jul, 2012 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

Spiderman Amazing The

Alternative movie poster for "The Amazing Spider Man" as a visual example only:

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2012 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

Like most teenagers, Peter is trying to figure out who he is and how he got to be the person he is today. Peter is also finding his way with his first high school crush, Gwen Stacy, and together, they struggle with love, commitment, and secrets. As Peter discovers a mysterious briefcase that belonged to his father, he begins a quest to understand his parents" disappearance - leading him directly to Oscorp and the lab of Dr Curt Connors, his father's former partner. As Spider-Man is set on a collision course with Connors" alter-ego, The Lizard, Peter will make life-altering choices to use his powers and shape his destiny to become a hero.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Aug, 2012 - 7:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I am looking forward to this movie. I really like seeing how they put him on the big screen. I am hoping with the new movies they expand on how many other heroes spider man has worked with. I think a movie of hero an villain cameos is what we need . Make it a cross between cranks and spider man he puts on the suit and is keep to busy helping and being helped by other heroes to take it off there is my movie.

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2012 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

The Amazing Spiderman 2012 Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews

Alternative movie poster for "The Amazing Spider-Man" as a visual example only:

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: The Amazing Spiderman 2012

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,