The Friday Five

The Friday Five - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 17th Aug, 2004 - 1:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2004 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

The Friday Five
A Friend

The Friday Five

www.fridayfive.org is a site that used to posts five questions every Friday and then people usually answered them in their blog or diary and the such. So I just thought We can have this to on the forum every Friday and you people make/ answer 5 questions every week. I'll start it off with this weeks 'Friday five'..

1. What's the last place you traveled to, outside your own home state/country?

2. What's the most bizarre/unusual thing that's ever happened to you while traveling?

3. If you could take off to anywhere, money and time being no object, where would you go?

4. Do you prefer traveling by plane, train or car?

5. What's the next place on your list to visit?

Sponsored Links:
11th Jun, 2004 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

Five Friday The

1. USA

2. Being delayed for almost a day

3. A tour of Europe, Israel and the Orient

4. Depends how far I have to go.

5. Israel

Note: A good idea, but I would still keep it to the board that has to do with the questions, in this case it is travel, so I will move it to the Travel Board.

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2004 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

The Friday Five
A Friend

The Friday Five Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

1. Florida

2. There was the time a trailer broke down on a scout trip, and we had to spend all day in the hot Utah desert sun with no water. I've never been so thirsty in my life.

3. I think I'd also want to tour Europe and the Orient.

4. Car, you get to spend lots of time talking and just being with your traveling companions. Plus you see a lot more of the country.

5. Washington State, who know's when I'll ever get there. That's where I served my mission.

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2004 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

The Friday Five
A Friend

Five Friday The

1. I travel almost every week. Last week I drove to Denver. Last time I was out of the country was in april...all through British Columbia and up to the Yukon Territory.

2. Robbed at gunpoint and held hostage in Argentina. Well, I wasn't really traveling, I was living there at the time but it was away from my home.

3. I would explore remote islands of the South Pacific, look for areas untouched by the outside world.

4. I love train travel...Probably because it is so rare now days.

5. We may hit Southern Calif this summer, or the west coast of Mexico.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2004 - 10:21am / Post ID: #

The Friday Five
A Friend

Five Friday The

The last place I visited was Las Vegas, Nevada for my sister's wedding.

I didn't have any bizarre or unusual experience while traveling, I did see a doe & a deer trying to cross the road while I was on the way to the Grand Canyon, Arizona.

I would like to travel to Ireland and explore all the castles.

I really enjoy traveling by train (plane, if I have to travel overseas). Since I have to do all the driving in my household, I favor the train. I traveled around Europe by Eurail train when I was a teenager.

It would probably be Las Vegas, Nevada again since my husband didn't attend my sister's wedding. Though I'd like it to be Ireland & England for my husband choice.

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2004 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

The Friday Five
A Friend

The Friday Five

1. What's the last place you traveled to, outside your own home state/country?

The Maryland/D.C. area where I spent half of my life.

2. What's the most bizarre/unusual thing that's ever happened to you while traveling?

On that trip my husband and I signed up to become Amway reps. rolleyes.gif

3. If you could take off to anywhere, money and time being no object, where would you go?

My family would go to Ireland for an extended (perhaps permanent) stay with relatives.

4. Do you prefer traveling by plane, train or car?

Well, taking a train or car from America to Ireland isn't exactly wise. It really depends on the distance, route, and travelling companions. Driving is my favorite, but I'll ride anything except a bus. tongue.gif

5. What's the next place on your list to visit?

Hmmm... I haven't been down to Key West since the late '80's. Seriously cool town!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: The Friday Five

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,