Fugitive247 Introduction

Fugitive247 Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 7th Jul, 2004 - 8:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2004 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #

Fugitive247 Introduction
A Friend

Fugitive247 Introduction

Greetings, I am know on the World Wide Weird as fugitive247, but please call me fugi for short. I am a married female, 38 y/o, with 2 children. I currently live in east central Florida. I am very intelligent, creative, insightful, and have a wicked sense of humor. I will likely post on many topics besides RPGs as my interests are varied. I look forward to meeting others for engaging conversation and good, clean gaming.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2004 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Fugitive

Greetings my lady, that be a fitting intro. So you want to be part of our RPG worlds eh? We have the RPG medieval, RPG, Love & Life Bytes and RPG Future Earth. To be part of the RPG group you must be a junior member, this requires no less than 30 construtive posts on our forum. This helps to gauge those who are serious about being here and those that are just 'jokers'. Here are a few tips:

The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'Profile' in the top menu. You will be given a series of fields to fill in or menus to choose from, simply answer the questions, and save it!

After that you need to become part of the forum by posting messages. Select 'SiteMap' from the top menu, it will load a page full of different boards and features. Select a board that is interesting for you and then a message within that board to reply to... share your thoughts and already people will get to know you after your first post. You can always click on 'Help'in top menu to get all of this explained in vivid detail. For more on RPG gaming you should check the board called, 'The World of Medieval' and read the rules and FAQ. Have fun!

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2004 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Fugitive247 Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Right on, Sister!! That is what we are all about here -- great discussions, with a goal of keeping on a more mature level, and good, clean gaming. We are like a big family here -- and we welcome your positive participation. Please do as Horde suggests and read the FAQs (particularly about the RPGs) and update your profile. We look forward to "seeing" you around the boards.

Welcome, and Enjoy!
Roz
(aka Althea in the Medieval camp)

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 15th Jun, 2004 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

Fugitive247 Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Fugitive

Hello to you Fugi, and welcome to the Forum. I am living in Oregon, so I am across the US from you. Don't you just love the internet? Sure shortens the distances from each other.

I am looking forward to more of your posts.

AGene

Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2004 - 10:44am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Fugitive

Let me just say that your posts are a great example of my vision for this forum. In each post you are able to not only contribute your thoughts, but you speak from experience and so it gives testimony towards the subject at hand. So I came here to give you mature status so you can access other boards, but I see you have your 30 posts so I will also give you RPG status. You can now create your Medieval character. Have fun!

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2004 - 4:28am / Post ID: #

Fugitive247 Introduction
A Friend

Fugitive247 Introduction

Congratulations Fugi on making Member of the Month! thumb.gif
Way To Go Girl cool.gif AGene

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2004 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Fugitive247 Introduction

Congratulations, Fugi! And well deserved, in my opinion. It's great to have you on the Forum. I really enjoy your posts, and look forward to the start of the Medieval Scenario smile.gif

Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 7th Jul, 2004 - 8:45am / Post ID: #

Fugitive247 Introduction
A Friend

Fugitive247 Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Wow- I'm floored! I had no idea until I poked my head in here... Gee, thanks a million, folks! I'm overwhelmed!
biggrin.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Fugitive247 Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,