NightVision Introduction

Nightvision Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 19th Dec, 2005 - 1:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 13th Dec, 2005 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 75
Flag Posts: 102
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.4%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 13

NightVision Introduction

Elle: Um, Hi 411 - - I was in Google dinking about looking for an RPG and I found this site that was incredibly cryptic and I wasn't entirely sure that I'd found an actual RPG site at all. Is it possible that I've stumbled into a wormhole or some other random spacey term that I don't truly understand but pepper throughout my speech to make myself look like the geek I'm not?

411: No, ma'am. It appears it is a valid RPG site, but the TPTB (Yes, that was actually pronounced Tuh-puh-tuh-bee) require something spiffy before allowing you into their inner sanctuary.

Elle: Interesting. Well then, if you're sure. The name is Elle and I'm 30. As in years or summers or winters or however you'd prefer to count around these parts. A veteran roleplayer; refugee of the Medieval Tavern of olde AOL before it was overrun with idjits, I've been passing time on RPGHost sites as an administrator as of late. Now I'm looking for something more challenging with people who won't gasp and swoon if I put a comma in the wrong place or sneer haughtily if my roleplay doesn't look cookie-cutter. I'm a full-time college student, grad school if we get technical here. I'm a psych major and I've got time on my hands and a literary sense that needs to work itself out or I'll need more therapy than my clients do. Do you think that'll pass muster, 411?

411: That's up to TPTB, Ma'am. I think it's your job to sit and wait now.

Elle: Thanks.

411: You're Welcome. *click*

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Pagan | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Dec, 2005 - 8:52pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Dec, 2005 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #

Introduction NightVision

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Well meh friend we be ready to have ye onboard. Ye may wish to have a look at our RPG Page for requirements. These links may also be proven useful to such dragon slayers as thyself:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2005 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

NightVision Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Community. That was a very original introduction and you may find life within the Community rather refreshing as compared to other Forums. You may wish to look over the links Knight has given and if you have questions feel free to ask them here. All the best.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 15th Dec, 2005 - 5:11am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction NightVision

A belated Welcome, NightVision! Glad to have you join us, and I'm enjoying your posts around the community. Looking forward to "seeing" more of you here!

Welcome, and Enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 16th Dec, 2005 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced

Introduction NightVision

Thank you for the warm welcome. I've pulled up my little section of 'net and have been browsing the many subjects here. Have to say, I am thoroughly enjoying myself thus far. When I get my post count up, I'll be relying on the RPGers to take me under their proverbial wing so I don't merrily trounce any toes in my ignorance. Thank you again, it's a wonder to be with adults again!

Tenet: Pagan | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Dec, 2005 - 8:52pm
Signature:
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2005 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

NightVision Introduction

User NightVision, ye have proven thy consistency and maturity here, so ye have been granted RPGer user status by the Game Master. Thus, ye will now be able to participate in ONE of the Free RPGs. Select wisely and create thy character.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Dec, 2005 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

NightVision Introduction

Nightvision, I am not sure if you realized it, but you are supposed to post in the Camp Thread located here: https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index....ic=13764&st=120 in this way you are actually in the game.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 19th Dec, 2005 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

Member Graced

NightVision Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

I did, JB -- thank you. Unfortunately, when I clicked on the link the night I got my status, I kept getting a server error and decided that it wasn't meant to be. Then I've been in a class all weekend. But, believe me -- I'm so excited to post that I'm giddy!

I really appreciate you re-posting the link for me. That was very nice of you. smile.gif

Signature:
+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: NightVision Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,