Graduation

Graduation - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 19th Jul, 2004 - 8:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

13th Jun, 2004 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

Graduation

Anyone graduating from High School this year?

What's next for you? College? Job? European tour?

What was the best thing that happened this year (besides the last day of School)?

What was the worst?

Tell us your dreams and goals!

Roz

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Jul, 2004 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

Graduation
A Friend

Graduation

I gradauted this year, kinda slowly I know. But I did. I made it! And I hated it and still do to this day. Ive been very fond of my school and some of the people in it, and got hooked into it. Weird thing is: I used to hate school, then began to love it when I had to get ready to leave. My ssiter- whom also is my teacher has helped me through it all the way and still is today- (which I need some advice but Ii dont see any advice place I can post but the Teen one and Im very well not a teen anymore of course laugh.gif) But as for plans I REALLY want to go to college, but HONESTLY have no idea what to go for, for one, and for two how to get into it. Ima very very shy person so it takes getting used to things along while for me to get adjusted. Im planning on finding a job around somewhere close, because I fear so much I dont have my license yet (which is odd I know, but have a long story to go along with it) but Ii want to try and get it through my fear of it.
The best thing that happened I guess was the feeling knowing I was done and actually had made it before I hit 21 and COULDNT make it. The worst was leaving, I feared it, and hated it, and still do this very moment even though how much gratitude and proudness I received from my sister and my dad, but throughout it, I still want to just well up and cry and cry for days, but I know the best part is over, I have now to face reality and life ahead of me. Im trying hard- REALLY hard to succeed, and getting nowhere. Ii will soon. I have a feeling, and well yea. Hope to get over fears and just get over it and move on. I will. Just not today. smile.gif

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2004 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

Graduation
A Friend

Graduation Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Congratulations Melanie on your graduation. It is never too late to graduate from High School.

Im planning on finding a job around somewhere close, because I fear so much I dont have my license yet
I didn't get mine until I was 29 ~ so don't sweat it.

In deciding what college - 2 year vocational, 4 year university or Community College - would depend on what you want to study and how much money you have to spend.

I have been taking online courses. The ones I opted for cost the least and are NOT credited.

Once you decide what you want to study go to your local Community College office and they can help you decide which avenue you should take. There are also lots of grants and loans out there and again the CC can help you there. The best grant is the Pell Grant.

Good luck, and again Good Going Girl thumb.gif

Arna

6th Jul, 2004 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Graduation

Melanie, congratulations in your graduation!!!!! You still very young!!!! smile.gif I know somebody in my country Argentina, who graduated when she was 78 years old! yep...78....smile.gif (she went full time at school and all, the class mates loved her!).

7th Jul, 2004 - 5:17am / Post ID: #

Graduation

congratulations on your graduation, that is awesome! That's a great milestone to achieve in your life. Now, just take life one step at a time with the rest of things. No need to rush. Go at your own speed.

And be proud you have accomplished it!!

Roz

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2004 - 8:36am / Post ID: #

Graduation
A Friend

Graduation

I graduated this year as well, just back at the start of June. I'll tell you that I was extrememly surprised, considering how much of a slacker I am. I got accepted into a college already so I'll be heading down there in October where I'll start up my classes. I'm going after ma Bachelor's Degree in Animation and the college's board of director's were astonished by my work I guess. The best thing that seemed to happen this year I suppose was meeting the Freshman that I adopted as a little sister, I'll never regret that. The worst thing? Probably falling for a guy that ended up breaking me down into a depression... Until My friends pulled me back out of my hole. And I'm glad, because I didn't like the things I found myself capable of doing when I was that upset.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Graduation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,