Cuba Prostitution

Cuba Prostitution - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 21st Feb, 2012 - 9:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2012 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

Cuba Prostitution

Cuba Prostitution

Now that you have watched it, what is your review for the documentary called, "Cuba Prostitution"?

Cuba Prostitution
Cuba Prostitution (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Feb, 2012 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

Prostitution Cuba

Photographer Andrew Lindy travelled to Cuba and made a film about prostitution in Cuba. You may like or dislike his approach to this "hands on" film project."I certainly tried to explain that I was not looking for prostitutes, although I did explain that many people use prostitution as a means of income subsidy. Cuban people are lovely and honorable. If I have a particular point or criticism, it is that people are struggling to make ends meet. 80% of the economy is black market, and there is a general sadness in people because they lack opportunity. However it is not a restlessness. My sense is that opportunity is so scarce that creative drive is quite rare, which means that restlessness is not likely to occur."

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2012 - 9:06am / Post ID: #

Cuba Prostitution
A Friend

Cuba Prostitution Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I saw this documentary online. I can't believe how easy those Cuban women are but it might be just a bias angle because I mean the guy who was filming this was just looking for a good time. Still I feel sorry for the beautiful women there because they have no opportunities so they have to do prostitution.

> TOPIC: Cuba Prostitution

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,