World Cup Qualifications 2006 - Page 3 of 3

Yorke is getting old, that's why he - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 23rd Nov, 2005 - 10:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
19th Nov, 2005 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

World Cup Qualifications 2006 - Page 3

Certainly Uruguay are pretty bad at it. The amount of time they wasted over two legs was ridiculous

I know what you mean. Yes, they are known for that. Argentinians make fun of them about it although we cannot talk too much about it because we do it too but I personally think the masters of it are the Brazilians!.

Now I totally understand what you meant about balance and yes I totally agree with you and it seems very unfair for Australia.

Can I also congratulate Trinidad on qualifying and wish them the very best. I love seeing new teams emerge and it such a remarkable feat for a country with 1 million people. That would have to be some sort of record?

It was a party and continues being a party. It is the first time Trinidad qualifies for a World Cup after trying for 15 years. The team is very, very weak but I hope they can train hard and get some experience. If you get a chance to watch any game with Trinidad, look for #10 Latapy, he is really good. I am not quiet sure Yorke will be a great captain ("footballistically"speaking, he is a bit too old) but I think he can share a lot of his experience and moral support to the whole team.

Offtopic but,
I was trying to say the word "Futbolisticamente" and then I thought that may be within the sports you all may use "Footballistically" but JB said there was not such a word. But I found quiet interesting that it appears in Google. I thought I invented a new word but somebody else invented before me, even though the word sounds pretty weird. laugh.gif

Sponsored Links:
23rd Nov, 2005 - 10:19am / Post ID: #

Qualifications Cup World

Yorke is getting old, that's why he is playing in our league. Latapy plays for Falkirk right? I haven't actually seen him.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: World Cup Qualifications 2006

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,