What Book(s) Are You Reading Now? - Page 5 of 8

Right now I've just finished another - Page 5 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 15th Jul, 2006 - 1:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Post Date: 30th Mar, 2006 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

What Book(s) Are You Reading Now?
A Friend

What Book(s) Are You Reading Now? - Page 5

At the moment I'm reading The Amber Citadel the first book in the Jewelfire trilogy by Freda Warrington.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Apr, 2006 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Now Reading You s Book What

I am currently reading through my Dungeons & Dragons books. Those and back issues of Dragon magazine. I recently discovered a series of classics sitting in my basement so I picked up A Farewell to Arms.

5th Apr, 2006 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

What Book(s) Are You Reading Now? UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I wish I was reading something other than text books at the moment. A nice book to curl up in bed with. I am listening to Pride and Prejudice for the umteenth time because I love it and my drive is long. smile.gif

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2006 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 5 Now Reading You s Book What

I just finished Star Wars Outbound Flight by Timothy Zahn (The same author that brought us the incredible Thrawn Series.) Any fan of the Star Wars novels that bring so much more of the galaxy far far away, more importantly the Thrawn trilogy will love this first look into the life of Thrawn. I have just started Valhalla Rising by Clive Cussler, the author who wrote Sahara, along with a large collection of these Dirk Pitt Novels. So far it is an excellent read, and I look forward to finishing it soon.

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2006 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Now Reading You s Book What

Right now I'm over halfway through "Ship of Magic" the first of a trilogy by Robin Hobb. It started out slow but it's getting really good. My favorite character is Winston, a deep thinking, good hearted young man who wants to continue his priest training but his father forces him to work aboard a slave ship.

If you like medieval/fantasy/pirate novels this is a good one.

13th Jul, 2006 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

Oooh! I love Robin Hobb. I just started re-reading that book about a week ago, and am rediscovering Althea, poor misguided captain's daughter.

The Farseer Trilogy (ahem) is one of my favorites, and is actually a companion/prequel to the Liveship Trilogy. After that comes the Tawny Man Trilogy.

Wonderful books from a terrific writer, I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

Roz
P.S. I'm also re-reading the DaVinvi Code and the Old Testament.... In addition to my two jobs.... (I don't sleep much)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Jul, 2006 - 8:35am / Post ID: #

What Book s You Reading Now - Page 5

I have just finished reading Blue-eyed Son, by Nicky Campbell, it's a story of adoption, written by British tv personality Nicky Campbell. He is quite famous over here, and is his personal journey into discovering his identity after adoption.. a very good read.

I am going to be reading our very own mousetrails book, 'The first Holy War' now, and am looking forward to it very much.

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2006 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

What Book s You Reading Now Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 5

Right now I've just finished another book called Ice Station, by an australian author Mathew Reilly. It was very good. Does anyone else like or read his books? Because I think he is new.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: What Book(s) Are You Reading Now?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,