Trinidad & Tobago Football - Page 7 of 16

It's a bit late to develop teamwork - Page 7 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 12th May, 2006 - 2:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (16) »
Discuss  Trinidad & Tobago Football Soca Warriors Warriors: The smallest country to qualify for the World Cup
8th Mar, 2006 - 1:49am / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Football - Page 7

I would like to make an opinion of the team when the Warriors face a strong or serious opponent. Now, before anybody kill me for such statement wink.gif let me clarify that I think all teams are pretty good but I would like to see the warriors facing a team like Brazil or Germany in order to know really "where we are standing", know what I mean? I am not putting down the team at all! I am very happy that we made it to the world cup but I would like to seriously analyze the team when they face a great opponent.

Sponsored Links:
8th Mar, 2006 - 4:50am / Post ID: #

Football Tobago and Trinidad

but I would like to see the warriors facing a team like Brazil or Germany in order to know really "where we are standing", know what I mean?

LDS, do you not think England will be a tough enough test to form an opinion? I agree that new teams on the World Cup scene such as T&T do need to be tested by 'fire', and I believe both England and Sweden will provide such a test. These teams are no Brazil or Argentina, but they are definitely world-class and proven teams.

8th Mar, 2006 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Football Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Malexander, I am talking about friendly games not the actual games of the World Cup. I am talking about the games prior to the world cup like the game against Iceland.

17th Mar, 2006 - 3:27am / Post ID: #

Page 7 Football Tobago and Trinidad

Small town braced for Soca rhythms

Not many people have heard of Rotenburg/Wumme, but that is all about to change thanks to the footballers of Trinidad and Tobago.
Caribbean rhythms will provide a change from the usual peace and quiet when the 2006 FIFA World Cupâ„¢ hopefuls arrive to establish their headquarters in the Saxon town. And if the inhabitants seem to be wandering around with dazed smiles on their faces, it might just be that Rotenburg has caught a dose of FIFA World Cup fever. So much for the notion of 'cool northerners'.

https://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/060315/1/6apq.html

Well, if T&T doesn't have a prayer of advancing to the second round in June, it sure seems they are making the most of their experience in Germany.

11th May, 2006 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

Football Tobago and Trinidad

I recently saw the friendly between Peru and Trinidad and here is my review after a 1-1 draw.

1. The score by Peru should never of happened, but the defense fro T&T was slacking terribly.

2. There was a major substitution in the latter part of the game and only when the new heads came out did they both score a goal and pick up the pace of the game, which proves my point about and over use of the old heads that are about to retire like Latapy and Yorke.

3. If they play like this in the World Cup then we are going to be grilled.

12th May, 2006 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Football

I think Yorke should be a key player for T&T simply because he is the most experienced at the highest level.

I don't know whether a 1-1 draw with Peru this close to the World Cup is such a good thing. I hope it serves as a wake up call.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th May, 2006 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Football - Page 7

Ball set up for goals was not bad, but they hit the post a number of times and by only some feet. The coach was not pleased with the performance at all and said so on national TV. One problem I see with this team is they never are really together often, they play various styles all over the world and need to build more unification together.

12th May, 2006 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Football Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 7

It's a bit late to develop teamwork at this stage. If this result serves as a wake-up call than it is a good one to have. I just hope the players don't dismiss it as a "meaningless friendly".

> TOPIC: Trinidad & Tobago Football

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,