White Bird In A Blizzard

White Bird Blizzard - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 3rd Mar, 2015 - 1:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  White Bird In Blizzard 2010s
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2014 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

White Bird In A Blizzard

White Bird in a Blizzard

What is your review for the entertainment value of the movie called, "White Bird in a Blizzard"?

White Bird In A Blizzard
White Bird In A Blizzard (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Sep, 2014 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

Blizzard In Bird White

Kat Connors is 17 years old when her perfect homemaker mother, Eve, disappears. Having lived for so long in an emotionally repressed household, she barely registers her mother's absence and certainly doesn't blame her doormat of a father, Brock, for the loss. But as time passes, Kat begins to come to grips with how deeply Eve's disappearance has affected her. Returning home on a break from college, she finds herself confronted with the truth about her mother's departure, and her own denial about the events surrounding it...

3rd Mar, 2015 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

White Bird In A Blizzard Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I loved the music for this movie. After seeing it I had to go search for them and found most on Youtube. "White Bird In A Blizzard" Was predictable for me my only interest was how the protagonist was going to go with what was happening and the way she found out was so unusual as the movie itself is unusual.

> TOPIC: White Bird In A Blizzard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,