"Under God" In The USA Pledge Of Allegiance? - Page 3 of 3

Trying to sue wasn't the answer unless - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 19th Nov, 2018 - 1:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Discuss  " Under God" In USA Pledge Allegiance
11th Apr, 2016 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

"Under God" In The USA Pledge Of Allegiance? - Page 3

Much a do about nothing but I do see the point some people are trying to make. For me the answer is simple. When they say "God" just visualize whatever god is for you.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

Sponsored Links:
19th Nov, 2018 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

Allegiance Pledge USA The Godquot quotUnder

Trying to sue wasn't the answer unless the child was being forced to recite it. My children have never been to a church and I've gone through great pains to keep them from any interaction with any non-secular organizations. I've always told them to substitute "Under God" with "United".

Cold war propaganda from the 50's has no business still being implemented today, in our pledge or on our money. Bring back E Pluribus Unum.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 1 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.1%

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: "Under God" In The USA Pledge Of Allegiance?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,