Looking For A Missionary Who Severed In My Area.

Looking Missionary Severed Area - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 15th Jun, 2004 - 10:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2004 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hi...

I've been looking for a guy who severed his mission in my home area, he's on the EMM alumni list under '95-'96. His name is Robert Burton...

I know the following info -

He's from Utah and studied at Ricks (at least he was there in '99), he plays both the Sax and the Drums, served in Runcorn England for 9months and obtained the Nickname of Bishop Burton... - Trival pieces I know, but they might ring a bell with someone.

I tried to find him a while ago, but to no avail (by using the last known address that I had for him)... undecided.gif

Could anyone point me in the right direction - he was a great missionary and I'd like to get in touch with him.

Any help would be great!

Thanks!

Sponsored Links:
15th Jun, 2004 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

Area My Severed Missionary For Looking

Wish I could help you, that was after my time (I left in 93'). Maybe someone will come in here that knows him. In any case, please do update your profile, reply to some of the interesting conversation we have here and read the FAQ. Have fun!

> TOPIC: Looking For A Missionary Who Severed In My Area.

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,